Votes: 141 48.8%
  • Lopez

Votes: 21 7.3%
  • Other

Votes: 3 1.0%

• Total voters

JOLovegrove

Jan 30, 2012
What a season it has been and still have so much to play for. Whether we miss the play offs completely, make Wembley or even get to the promised land it has been an incredibly exciting season and I think we can all say that a lot of progress has been made.

One thing, as fans, we need to think about is who about is who has been our best player this season. For me there are really four players that could win it. I think if Ulloa had been here all season there wouldn't be much point in voting, but since he has only been here for 3 months or so, he can't be considered.

The 4 that I think are up for it are:

Kuszczak - Incredible keeper and certainly one of the best in the league. Many have also said one of the best that have played for us. We simply would not be where we are without him and I can only really think of one mistake from him, the Birmingham clanger.

Bridge - Pure quality at not only defending but surging up the left wing. Any player that can keep the mighty Zaha so quiet must be special. People may say he is only on loan therefore shouldn't win, but for me, don't think you should think of it like that. He has been great all season.

Bridcutt - Don't think I really need to explain this at all. Same reasons why he won it last season, but dare I say it, has become even better. Just hope we can keep him in the Summer.

Lopez - The definition of flair and we have finally found a penalty taker. Great vision, knows how to finish and also had a spell at right back where he impressed. He will also be remember for scoring 'that' free kick against Palace.

Do people agree with them? Who wins it for you? Have I forgot someone? Or shall I just end the thread and we give it to Dobbie now?

D

Deleted member 18477

PIG or bridcutt.... Maybe Spanish dave... Ulloa if he'd been here the whole season maybe..

My vote goes to Bridge because he's class and he has a bang tidy bird!

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
Between bridders & kuszchak IMO

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Bet it goes to Bridcutt though, because Gus sets up to play through him people (wrongly in my opinion) presume he's our best player.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Orlandi for me - if you quote on 5 live "Procrastination is the thief of time" you are the winner

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
Got to Bridcutt for me, he just doesn't have a bad game (many good ones though).

Failing that I'd hope it goes to either Kuszczak or Orlandi.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here