Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Squeaky bum time

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
As it stands we control our own destiny but if we lose tomorrow & bolton and forest both win then our destiny is out of our hands.

Personally I think we will draw tomorrow & think Bolton and forest will do the same.

From now until the end of the season it's not about who is the best team it's about who can hold their nerve under pressure & perform when it really counts.

screamadelica

Jan 28, 2013
As it stands we control our own destiny but if we lose tomorrow & bolton and forest both win then our destiny is out of our hands.

Personally I think we will draw tomorrow & think Bolton and forest will do the same.

From now until the end of the season it's not about who is the best team it's about who can hold their nerve under pressure & perform when it really counts.
The Posh will score a few tomorrow,which is why i am glad Barnes and CMS are not available

Poyetry In Motion

Pooetry Motions
Feb 26, 2009
6.61 miles from the Amex
I disagree about it being Squeaky bum time. We've a great record against Posh and despite their win against Watford Udinese, I think tomorrow night holds little fear. We'll stuff them

Poyetry In Motion

Pooetry Motions
Feb 26, 2009
6.61 miles from the Amex
Hopefully the team will not have that attitude tomorrow
I don't mean it in an arrogant way. I mean we should be brimming with confidence and positivity. We always seem to play well against Posh and tomorrow is a great chance to get 3 points. I certainly don't think it'll be easy, but there's no need for squeaky nervousness either

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
I don't mean it in an arrogant way. I mean we should be brimming with confidence and positivity. We always seem to play well against Posh and tomorrow is a great chance to get 3 points. I certainly don't think it'll be easy, but there's no need for squeaky nervousness either

We are playing the team that beat Cardiff home & away beat hull at home and beat Watford at home.So if they can beat the top 3 at home why can't they beat the team in 5th at home.

I know we have won our last 5 games against them but unbeaten records come to an end just ask palace who were unbeaten in Brighton for 25 years.

smartferndale

Mar 21, 2013
Don't panic I have had the dream. the play off final at Wembley will be Seagulls v Palarse. 0 - 0 with one minute to go. A hotly disputed penalty and fat Glenda is red carded. Spanish Dave shows great composure and slots it in to the bottom corner. yes I ahve a dream brothers an sister. I ahve been to the top of the mountain and seeen the other side. When we are all brothers and we can walk hand in hand, straight and gay, shouted Prem at last Prem at last.

screamadelica

Jan 28, 2013
:lolol::lolol:
You make [MENTION=4417]The Complete Badger[/MENTION] seem positive, knowledgeable and insightful.

:lolol:Thankyou,the post is positive as i think we have a chance of staying in the play offs without barn door barnes and smith , but not a hope in hell if Gus brings barnes back into the side

Last edited:

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
We are playing the team that beat Cardiff home & away beat hull at home and beat Watford at home.So if they can beat the top 3 at home why can't they beat the team in 5th at home.

I know we have won our last 5 games against them but unbeaten records come to an end just ask palace who were unbeaten in Brighton for 25 years.

We've also beaten Cardiff & Watford.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I love the Championship, not overly bothered whether we go up or not. Sorry.

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
I love the Championship, not overly bothered whether we go up or not. Sorry.

You are so right about the championship but if we don't make the playoffs from here I will be gutted.
If we get into the playoff semi finals & lose I will be gutted.
If we get to the play off final & lose I will be gutted.

I'm not that bothered about us playing in the premier league because I want to watch us win more games than we lose,
I also want the investmest that tony bloom has put into this club to be realised.

Unless we get promoted this season I do not see a way why i will not be gutted at the end of the season

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Peterborough - unbeaten in 9 (4W, 5D). Hmmm......pushover then!

What the hell - win, and we're one step closer, draw, not the end of the world (this is the thread for stating the bleedin' obvious, isn't it?)

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford

And they've been beaten at home by the likes of Brizzle, Wolves, Millwall, Blackburn and more. They are a complete enigma, I doubt if they even know themselves which team is going to show up.

Current form is one thing but they're not hovering down there for no reason. I hope we go there with confidence, we're far better than them and have proved before we can handle their swashbuckling tactics

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here