Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Albion Paraphernalia

Dec 16, 2010
Over there
What adorns your work desk or office at work or home. Take a piccy and post it up.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1366042373.976174.jpg

Photo of me and my son celebrating the day we won league 1 (resplendent with shite postits to obscure identity) Tile from my bedroom door when I was a lad, Times match report from the St Patricks day massacre and my old Albion water bottle.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
What adorns your work desk or office at work or home. Take a piccy and post it up.

View attachment 41657

Photo of me and my son celebrating the day we won league 1 (resplendent with shite postits to obscure identity) Tile from my bedroom door when I was a lad, Times match report from the St valentines day massacre and my old Albion water bottle.

I think you mean St Patricks day?

jackcgull

Feb 1, 2008
Amersham
i just pinned this up on my office wall - painted by a very nice lady at the chesham market (special commission) I collected it Saturday morning and just knew we would beat boro!!

varvara.JPG

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Shiver me timbers Rowley! That office looks like something out of the film Brazil. Do they let you out of your cage for watering? :)

Dec 16, 2010
Over there
Shiver me timbers Rowley! That office looks like something out of the film Brazil. Do they let you out of your cage for watering? :)

Ha ha, from the pic I understand what you mean. It's not really an office it's a workshop, I'm a tech that repairs medical equipment. The workshop is a bit ragged round the edges at the mo because we're undergoing a big refurb. Its a great place to work and what I do is pretty rewarding

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here