Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Car break-ins around Shoreham area

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
As I know there's quite a few posters on here from the Shoreham area I wanted to let you know our car got broke into last night and some others along the road, apparently an old lady shouted from her bedroom window at 4:30am Sunday morning as some young lads were in her car luckily they just ran off
So my lovely neighbours of Shoreham just be a bit vigilant, the travelling fair at Adur rec left yesterday so now the Pikeys have moved on it might now go silent again in and around the posh end of Shoreham :thumbsup:

Last edited:

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
As I know there's quite a few posters on here from the Shoreham area I wanted to let you know our car got broke into last night and some others along the road, apparently an old lady shouted from her bedroom window at 4:30am Sunday morning as some young lads were in her car luckily they just ran off
So my lovely neighbours of Shoreham just been a bit vigilant, the travelling fair at Adur rec left yesterday so now the Pikeys have moved on it might now go silent again in and around the posh end of Shoreham :thumbsup:

Your Son's Mr Saprano? :moo:

Shoreham Gull

Nov 3, 2012
Westdene
So my lovely neighbours of Shoreham just be a bit vigilant, the travelling fair at Adur rec left yesterday so now the Pikeys have moved on it might now go silent again in and around the posh end of Shoreham :thumbsup:

Sounds to me u need to move! Ever thought of moving to the Posh End of Shoreham?

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA

How did Mrs S react to you calling her an old lady

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle

I take it, you do know the 'travellers' are back again in the Mill Hill car park.......?

Don't know how long it will be before they are moved on again, but one of them was busy erecting his solar panels yesterday...!

KJP

Mar 2, 2011
Goring-by-Sea
Someone went through my old car the other week, there was nothing in there and no cd player they just through everything out of glove box. I scrapped it the other day anyway so if they had stolen it they would have done me a favour

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
I take it, you do know the 'travellers' are back again in the Mill Hill car park.......?

Don't know how long it will be before they are moved on again, but one of them was busy erecting his solar panels yesterday...!

Now you mention it I do remember seeing some caravans from the flyover the other day parked up at Mill Hill,
I suppose wild park braypool & waterfall will be full of pikeys soon now the weathers getting warmer

Before anyone posts saying it might not be pikeys breaking into the cars (it might not be ) but it wouldn't surprise me

Shoreham Gull

Nov 3, 2012
Westdene

Travellers in Mill Hill car park, that is going to ruin all the Dogging events !!

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham

Which part of Shoreham ? Had to park my posh car on th street last night as a skip was due to be taken today. Glanced at the car this morning, looked ok - I teckon it would be. Target for these losers if they saw it.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Now you mention it I do remember seeing some caravans from the flyover the other day parked up at Mill Hill,
I suppose wild park braypool & waterfall will be full of pikeys soon now the weathers getting warmer

Before anyone posts saying it might not be pikeys breaking into the cars (it might not be ) but it wouldn't surprise me

Hasnt that term for travellers not been declared rasicst

Shoreham Gull

Nov 3, 2012
Westdene
Changing subject, used to love the Amsterdam pub food..

But they put the price up and dropped the portions, the foods very nice there tho!

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Can I just point out that my van radio has packed in and there's no CD player only a naff cassette one

I suggest you pop down your local and ask a few questions. I appears you should be able to source a nearly new CD player from someone.

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
Changing subject, used to love the Amsterdam pub food..

But they put the price up and dropped the portions, the foods very nice there tho!

Personally I think the Amsterdam is one of the worst run pubs ever
For good pub grub go to the red lion over the road (the Mezze is fab )

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
Just in case [MENTION=1416]Ernest[/MENTION] is waiting in the wings with a new thread luckily I had nothing stolen from my car ( sorry Ernest )

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here