Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Have you ever managed to hit yourself in the nuts?

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
I've sat on my own nuts before, hurts like nothing else in the world.

Also when playing squash, trying to be clever and play a shot off the back wall, but instead the ball flew straight back and clipped the tip.

:nono:

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I'll occasionally punch myself in the face.

(Postie) when bundling up the letters, while stretching the elastic band over the post.
If that breaks, more often than not, it does so in such a way that my hand comes up to punch me.

I really should do something about it, but I keep forgetting, probably because of all the concussions.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Squashed my nads on my BMX seat after doing a jump once, for a good minute or so I really had never felt pain like it. Worse that childbirth I recks.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
I've sat on my own nuts before, hurts like nothing else in the world.

Also when playing squash, trying to be clever and play a shot off the back wall, but instead the ball flew straight back and clipped the tip.

:nono:

did you get a stroke? ???

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Yes. Frequently.

The tills I occasionally have to install in work nearly always end up at nadger height for the cash drawer for me, being at least a foot taller than the average chemists assistant here.

Ended up coming home from doing one large new site nearly bent double in pain :facepalm:

You'd think I'd have remembered the issue by now, but no.

Last edited:

essbee

Jan 5, 2005
well, playing football for 20 or so years I can remember some horror stories with those
old leather school rock-hard footballs....makes me wince just thinking about

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
[h=2]Have you ever managed to hit yourself in the nuts? [/h]

No.

Ever since I was young I've tried really hard but never managed to hit 'em. I suppose it's all to do with hand eye coordination.

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
Whilst playing cricket I have inside edged the ball into my nuts before now. I was wearing a box, but it still bloody hurt.

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patreon
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
well, playing football for 20 or so years I can remember some horror stories with those
old leather school rock-hard footballs....makes me wince just thinking about

They were evil. Just kicking them hard could result in a torn hamstring. Footballs now have got nearly as light as those beach balls for 99p that popped if you hit a thorn.

Apr 17, 2011
Shoreham
I'll occasionally punch myself in the face.

(Postie) when bundling up the letters, while stretching the elastic band over the post.
If that breaks, more often than not, it does so in such a way that my hand comes up to punch me.

I really should do something about it, but I keep forgetting, probably because of all the concussions.

Use bigger elastic bands.

Puppet Master

non sequitur
Aug 14, 2012
I managed to catch me left pod on the corner of a table at work the other day :nono: Not just hit it, but it kind of got caught/tangled on the corner too, can't explain it. My GOD the pain and it was obvious to everyone looking what had happened.

Bones

Oct 25, 2006
Portslade
Managed to pull a wheelie on a racing bike once. Problem was mid wheelie the front wheel decided to fall off landed on the front forks, smashed nuts on crossbar. There was blood.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
I was chopping logs once with a log splitter (extra heavy axe), I smashed down an a particualarly large piece, and the force propelled half the log straight up and into my knackers, that hurt, a lot.

Another time, at work I was cutting some Perspex up on a table saw. I was pushing it through the rotating blade as you do, when for some reason it snagged and jumped up (blunt blade perhaps). At the speed of the rotating blade it shot an A4 size piece of 5mm Perspex straight back at me, missing both my legs.

red star portslade

Jul 8, 2012
Hove innit
In a classic Benny hill moment, I landed on mine when a chair gave way due to me standing on it. I was curled up on the floor for about 15 minutes, couldn't breathe properly, wretching and sweating.

Sausage

The wurst of the wurst.
Dec 8, 2007
I was once using a tire gun in a taxi garage and the air hose separated from the gun and went swish swoosh hiss swish swisssh across the floor before whacking me full in the knackers.

Made me cry.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
...stomach ache...

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here