Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

football rumours

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
As I get slated for posting about this site I thought that I would post the latest for people to discuss .

IN

Virgil Van Dyke (Gronegien) 2m
Wayne Bridge (Man City) Free
Matthew Upson (Stoke) Free
Javi Lopez (Espanyol) 2m
Henri Lansbury (Forest) 1.5m

OUT

Barnes (Millwall) 1m
Croft (Charlton) 500k
Dobbie (Palace) 750k

Probably all blls..t but I hope there is some truth in those ins and outs.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Yes but thats not the point this is a football site for football chat and gossip and all I am saying is how would people react to those coming in and going out, if it were to happen.

I would love to see Lansbury come in and equally would love to get £1m for Barnes AND 500K for Croft to pay for him.

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
Despite their laughable accuracy, I'll give some serious responses:

As I get slated for posting about this site I thought that I would post the latest for people to discuss .

IN

Virgil Van Dyke (Gronegien) 2m - Great signing
Wayne Bridge (Man City) Free - Great signing
Matthew Upson (Stoke) Free - Great signing
Javi Lopez (Espanyol) 2m - Great signing
Henri Lansbury (Forest) 1.5m - Great signing

OUT

Barnes (Millwall) 1m - I love him but would take £1m for a player with a rolling deal
Croft (Charlton) 500k - Sorry it seems to have not worked out if true but likely to recoup initial outlay
Dobbie (Palace) 750k - I'd drive him there - but not stop to throw him our as I would want my tyres slashed/stolen

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
I would be happy with all those in but only with Dobbie out.

Greyrun

Feb 23, 2009
If it's silly rumour time here goes,if Gus leaves Ole Gunnar Solksjaer is lined up to replace him.

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada

IN

Virgil Van Dyke (Gronegien) 2m
Wayne Bridge (Man City) Free
Matthew Upson (Stoke) Free
Javi Lopez (Espanyol) 2m
Henri Lansbury (Forest) 1.5m

OUT

Barnes (Millwall) 1m

Croft (Charlton) 500k
Dobbie (Palace) 750k

Barnes for 1m!!?? Yet more proof that footballrumours is just bored kids or special adults with a keyboard and an internet connection.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Dobbie has already gone, just the paperwork couldn't be completed.

Otherwise it's impossible to say until we know which League we are in but ...............

Barnes to Millwall seems like a good match up!!

Crofts has disappointed me and I wouldn't be surprised

There's a bunch of other squad players that will rotate out to allow us to further strengthen if we don't go up and just because they'll be way off the standard if we do

We'll get trumped by one of the big boys for Dick Van Dyke

Bridge and Upson always were strong possibilities

Lansbury was hyped up big time before his move - dunno if he's done the biz or not really

Lopez - need to keep adding to our foreign contingent

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Dont know anything about Lopez except what it says on wikipedia about being a defender/midfielder, another Bridcutt? Lansbury is an attacking midfielder so I can see the possibility but it would probably mean losing a couple like Crofts Dicker Harley possibly Hammond not signing.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
VVD for 2 mill? didn't we have a bigger bid of 2.4 mill turned down in Jan?

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Barnes for 1m!!?? Yet more proof that footballrumours is just bored kids or special adults with a keyboard and an internet connection.

Barnes can be worth £1million From The Argus)

Poyet said: “We are not even halfway throught the season so he could get to 20.

“Forget about Glenn, because everybodys knows about him. If Ash gets close to 20 this season his value can go up to £1 million.​

That season he went on to score 20 goals. He got 14 last season at this level (and with 26 starts has got 7 goals this season, including one against premier league Arsenal). £1 million is clearly not ridiculous.

Mr Smggles

May 11, 2009
Winchester
Barnes can be worth £1million From The Argus)

Poyet said: “We are not even halfway throught the season so he could get to 20.

“Forget about Glenn, because everybodys knows about him. If Ash gets close to 20 this season his value can go up to £1 million.​

That season he went on to score 20 goals. He got 14 last season at this level (and with 26 starts has got 7 goals this season, including one against premier league Arsenal). £1 million is clearly not ridiculous.

If he didn't have this recent 7 games ban, he would have been worth more than £1m I would have thought. Young and scores goals.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
If it's silly rumour time here goes,if Gus leaves Ole Gunnar Solksjaer is lined up to replace him.

Clearly this is true, so you should really have posted it to football rumours as well :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here