Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Icelandic wunderkid

IcelandicGeezer

Apr 15, 2013
Hello my first post on here.

Great job from Brighton to snap this wonderkid up, I've seen him play and he's very highly regarded. Ajax, Stuttgart, Wolfsburg, Anderlecht and some other sides were also interested in him. He's so young still so he wont be getting near the first team yet but I smell another Gylfi Sigurdsson case who joined Reading at the same age.

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
Good to hear.

Wait, hang on, who are you talking about? Have we signed another young starlet?

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Seen him play for the under 18s, no better than anyone else, i dont mind bringing in these players, but seriously this kid was poor.

Far from a wonderkid.

IcelandicGeezer

Apr 15, 2013
Ragnar Már Lárusson, 15 yr old striker from IA Akranes, one of the highest rated youngsters in the Nordics, according to a lot of people. Brighton have been keeping the lid of the capture until it was signed and sealed. I once saw him bag 10 goals in one game. He's a beast.

IcelandicGeezer

Apr 15, 2013
Seen him play for the under 18s, no better than anyone else, i dont mind bringing in these players, but seriously this kid was poor.

Far from a wonderkid.

He hasnt even begun training with Brighton let alone play for them. This Asmundsson fella whom I assume you are talking about I cannot comment on as I dont know him.

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
Ragnar Már Lárusson, 15 yr old striker from IA Akranes, one of the highest rated youngsters in the Nordics, according to a lot of people. Brighton have been keeping the lid of the capture until it was signed and sealed. I once saw him bag 10 goals in one game. He's a beast.

did they win?

shaolinpunk

Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
I hope we have signed him simply because I love Football Manager-esque transfers of unknown wonderkids who go on to be world beaters

shaolinpunk

Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
2411_raggilar22.jpg

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011

Nice to meet you Ragnar.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
Ragnar Mar to Brighton (Confirmed)

Image: From the private collection
English club Brighton & Hove Albion has agreed with the IA to purchase Ragnar Can Lárusson but it appears on the website skagamanna.

Discussions have been ongoing between the companies in recent years and now is an agreement in port and will Ragnar moving house to England later this summer and play with the youth club next season.

Despite his young age, he has been one of Ragnar key players in the second Class IA but the player who is only 15 years old, for example, played 15 games with another class last year and scored 2 goals.

Ragnar has also been a regular in the U17 men's national team year and attend regular training sessions with the team in recent months.

'It is a pleasure to Ragnar Mar has reached an agreement with Brigton & Hove Albion FC after the company has gone from his affairs now for several months. It is of course difficult to look behind as young and talented player and Ragnar MA. But that is the ball and nothing can be done, "said Thord Gudjonsson manager Football IA.

'We hope that Ragnar will go well in England and wish him all the best. I personally have great faith that Ragnar is going to stand out is well, as a promising player in the move, but what is also important is that there is a top guy on the go with your head right. "

Ragnar will not only Icelander in Brighton that the 17-year-old Emil Ásmundsson came to the company from the State recently.

News from Fótbolta.net. See the full story: Ftbolti.net # ixzz2QXgpIBTh

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here