Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How many hours do you spend on NSC a day ?

How many hours ?

• 0-1 hour

Votes: 21 38.2%
  • 1-2 hours

Votes: 19 34.5%
  • 2-3 hours

Votes: 7 12.7%
  • 3-4 hours

Votes: 3 5.5%
  • 4-5 hours

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • More

Votes: 4 7.3%

• Total voters

banjo

GOSBTS
Oct 25, 2011
Deep south
Searched and couldn't find this done before.
How many hours do you think you spend on NSC a day ? Not sure if the mods have this info ? Some days it can be a bit addictive on here.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
If I'm working a night shift then it's 24hrs a day, otherwise 25hrs a day. It always amazes me the amount of people who are on here at stupid o'clock in the morning- G/Rapper, Stat Brother, JamesandtheGiantHead I'm looking at you!

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Varies from way too many to just a quick skim.

One of the other sites I use regularly shows how long you've spent on there in total. Well pleased that NSC doesn't do that, it would make depressing reading since I've been on here too much since pre 2003 :smile:

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
I never log out. I wouldn't know how to run my life, what to eat etc. if I did. It also improves my grammar, spelling and punctuation.
I would never laugh or cry, donate to worthy charities. Never know what was going on in my home town or my football club. There is always someone available to call you names or give you personal advice or make you laugh by telling jokes intentionally or otherwise.
So never logging out means when you wake in the morning, or do the other stuff that you do in your life, there is always plenty to catch up with.

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
Far too many. Especially as the end of a transfer window approaches

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
I never log out. I wouldn't know how to run my life, what to eat etc. if I did. It also improves my grammar, spelling and punctuation.
I would never laugh or cry, donate to worthy charities. Never know what was going on in my home town or my football club. There is always someone available to call you names or give you personal advice or make you laugh by telling jokes intentionally or otherwise.
So never logging out means when you wake in the morning, or do the other stuff that you do in your life, there is always plenty to catch up with.

:lolol: and all very true
I put 1/2 hours but thats actually looking its on most of the day really to catch up with the Albion news

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Not very often, load of rubbish

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here