Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leeds trains

poidy

Aug 3, 2009
Anyone got any cheaper suggestions to get from London to Leeds on the 27th?

Cheapest I can find is £53 return from Kings Cross and that's with a railcard as well.

Not mad for paying £90 for just my train fare and ticket. This is gonna be an expensive day out

Tomnorthi

Jan 2, 2010
BN15
Left it way too late to get cheap ones.
I did mine over a month ago and it was still £24 return from London.
Probably cheapest to use a coach.

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
Got £35 return from london a week back

poidy

Aug 3, 2009
Looked at National Express coaches today but that's about as far as I got after discovering its 4.5 hours each way.

No thanks

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Hitchhike??..don't try this method if dressed as a village person.

pipkin112

Aug 10, 2011
sompting

Cheapest I can find is £53 return from Kings Cross and that's with a railcard as well.

Not mad for paying £90 for just my train fare and ticket. This is gonna be an expensive day out

If you want, you could meet me near the M25, and you could come up with us mate, give me a bell.

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Use Megabus - i did this, £19 all in from Eastbourne including the train to/from London !! Coach cost only £13 return from London - Leeds.

Admittedly its the first train to Victoria and the last train back to Eastbourne, resulting in a 21 hour day - the things we do for the Albion, hopefully might be the game we seal our play-off spot !!

poidy

Aug 3, 2009
If you want, you could meet me near the M25, and you could come up with us mate, give me a bell.

That's an idea. Will definitely look at that. Cheers for the offer. Hopefully catch up with you at the game tomorrow.

Jan 30, 2008

Euston to Manchester then across to Leeds :smokin:
regards
DR

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here