Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What's the bravest thing you've done?

mistahclarke

Jul 28, 2009
That's a shame, the video is wonderful first time around. Young Thomas shared it this morning, it's the way the guy squares up to the horse that gets me!

I saw it on the news first. Caught me by surprise. Horses have jaws like the bad guy in Tango and Cash

zdartango.jpg

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
This. Went down the Olympic bobsleigh run in Turin in a 4 man bob driven by an ex Italian national team driver. Shit my pants all the way down, but as soon as we'd stopped I wanted to do it again. Biggest adrenalin rush I've ever had. This video isn't me, but is the run we went down.

[YT]HqWk1zSHx9g[/YT]

bn1&bn3 Albion

Jan 15, 2011
Portslade
When I was about 14 there was a dog near where I lived which was attacking anyone walking past the house. I saw two girls walking on the sidewalk approaching this house, so I decided to run past the house to get the dog to chase me. My god, I've never run so fast in my life..

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
My mrs is the bravest person I know, diagnosed with ms at 21 and has never once complained about it or the 2 1/2 year course of chemo to try and slow it down.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Giving a best man's speech in front of a 100+ guests. Preparing for it with some jokes bunged in helped, and a couple of quick drinks beforehand.

Giving up a reasonably well paid but crap job, to start a happier working life.

blue2

Apr 21, 2010
Saw this lad being beaten up side of the road by five other lads without thinking wadded in and they all ran off

C1 BHA

Jul 5, 2003
Wiltshire
Ran into outrageously rough sea to rescue air stewardess in Ascension Island. Practically knocked two mincing male air stewards out of the way as I sprinted in. They were just watching her going 'oh my God, oh my God etc etc'
NOT a good advert for how to react in a crisis! :eek:

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Went into the Boleyn ground wearing a pink ladies Albion shirt.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Opened the batting against a team with two decidedly quick opening bowlers on a 'sporting' wicket. Between them they managed to put three people in hospital (including their own wicketkeeper) but I saw them both off. I was covered in bruises on my chest, groin area and thigh and could scarcely move the next day. Perhaps that should have been the most stupid thing I ever did.

Last edited:

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Opened the batting against a team with two decidedly quick opening bowlers on a 'sporting' wicket. Between them they managed to put three people in hospital (including their own wicketkeeper) but I saw them both off. I was covered in bruises on my chest, groin area and upper thing and could scarcely move the next day. Perhaps that should have been the most stupid thing I ever did.

Upper thing? What's that, your swede?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here