Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

POTG [IS available] at Peterborough

Teddy Maybank

Feb 23, 2009
Been in touch with Peterboro ticket Office and they tell me that there is NO POTG tomorrow.
There number is 0844 847 1934
Gutted.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Just spoken to Peterboro ticket office. Plenty of tickets available for POTG for the away terrace.

butchy

Jul 24, 2005
Bethnal Green, E2
On the website it states we had been given 1,200 tickets initially with the possibility of it rising to 5,200......I would be very surprised if we had sold that many

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Just spoken to Peterboro ticket office. Plenty of tickets available for POTG for the away terrace.

Does that necessitate a warning or a ban for the OP?

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

Teddy Maybank

Feb 23, 2009
Spoke to Albion Ticket office around 1100 and they said they have sold just over 1100 of the 2000 allocation. Said tickets were available but only to those who can pick up at The Amex. There is the seated area as well as the terrace.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Spoke to Albion Ticket office around 1100 and they said they have sold just over 1100 of the 2000 allocation. Said tickets were available but only to those who can pick up at The Amex. There is the seated area as well as the terrace.

I spoke to somebody at the Amex ticket office at 11:09 and was told they are nolonger available from The Albion. All unsold tickets are being returned and going up with the Albion kit man.

Peterborough are not likely to turn away a few hundred away fans in their financial situation.

Teddy Maybank

Feb 23, 2009
I spoke to somebody at the Amex ticket office and was told they are nolonger available from The Albion. All unsold tickets are being returned and going up with the Albion kit man.

Peterborough are not likely to turn away a few hundred away fans in their financial situation.

Don't want to do the four hour round trip from Windsor until I know for sure. If anyone gets a definite answer from Peterboro, can they post contact and number please.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
That's a bit naughty if that's the case, I did get mine admittedly around 11am, but I was told standing sold out and just a few seats left.
My advice to people looking to go without tickets is check for yourself, seems to be different stories coming from Amex T/O. I know what I have been told but looks like it depends on who you talk to. I do know that a woman at Peterboro ticket office said it is definitely potg for the terrace.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Don't want to do the four hour round trip from Windsor until I know for sure. If anyone gets a definite answer from Peterboro, can they post contact and number please.

I called 01733 865 674 and then got transferred to their ticket office

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
POTG at Peterborough

Every game there is is this POTG rubbish, just go and you will get in...I have never failed to get into any event by turning up & then sorting by various means inc many significant sold out months ago shows/matches

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Peterborough's Head of Ticketing just told me you can pay on the gate.

So it's fine.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
I wished these clubs would get their acts together.

It's not really that difficult is it?

Peterboro ticket office tell people calling them that it is potg. Albion ticket office say it isn't. Somebody from The Albion should make a phone call and inform ticket office staff what the situation is.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here