Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

REMF squad sponsorship plea

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
Hi all,

As we are in REMF week I thought now would be a great time to have another plea for sponsorship for the squad.

I know there has just been a monumental effort by the marathon runners and a fantastic amount raised but if anyone does have a few spare pennies then they would still be greatly received.

There are two ways of sponsoring this year. You can use the usual just giving page (Brighton REMF is fundraising for Robert Eaton Memorial Fund
) or this year you can also text a donation. Just text 'REMF55 £(1-10)' to 70070.

As always it would be great to see as many as possible on the night too. The game is this Friday (19th) and kick off is at 19.45 at the Dripping Pan in Lewes. Its only a fiver and you can be guaranteed to see GOALS!!!

:albion2::albion2::albion2:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Come on everyone, I know times are economically challenging but let's try and meet the target

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Great effort from the squad this yr. Well done all. Ps got another £50 in cheque form from Seagulls over Burwash - Thanks everyone who's sponsored us / myself this yr. Really pleased with the generosity :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here