Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSC Bikers - first meet up of 2013

00snook

Aug 20, 2007
Southsea
Hello All,

Its time to dust off your leathers, charge up those batteries, pump up your tyres and meet up with your fellow NSC Bikers for a ride out.

I was thinking we should aim for the end of April, maybe Sunday 28th? As always all are welcome.

Who's in?

Snooky

Rowdey

Jul 7, 2003
Herne Hill
I cant make that one, but will keep an eye out for future ones :thumbsup:

gripper stebson

Jul 27, 2004
Not my subject but a chance to mention this. My missus is the Events Manager at the Fort!

Sunday 21st April
Sussex British Motorcycle Owners Club Rally

Come and see a spectacular gathering of classic motorbikes including Sunbeam, BSA, Norton & Triumph, as the Sussex British Motorcycle Owners Club return with their annual fundraising rally. There will be music and entertainment throughout the day as they raise money for charity. To register your bike to attend please contact the Sussex British Motorcycle Owners Club directly

00snook

Aug 20, 2007
Southsea
I'm in.. Just taxed the bike and ready to roll

Funnily enough mine is getting serviced tomorrow ready for a long summer of warm tarmac and sweeping bends!

[MENTION=12090]Programme_Seller[/MENTION] will aim for a 10am meet and then a few hours on the bikes I reckon.

Last edited:

00snook

Aug 20, 2007
Southsea
28th might not be a winner now for me

5th May any good? I appreciate its the day after the final home league game so there may be a few hangovers.

The Fifth Column

Retired ex-cop
Nov 30, 2010
Escaped from Corruption
Hello All,

Its time to dust off your leathers, charge up those batteries, pump up your tyres and meet up with your fellow NSC Bikers for a ride out.

I was thinking we should aim for the end of April, maybe Sunday 28th? As always all are welcome.

Who's in?

Snooky

Pah! Some of us have been riding all through the winter, call yourself a biker?! :smile:

00snook

Aug 20, 2007
Southsea
Pah! Some of us have been riding all through the winter, call yourself a biker?! :smile:

Excuse me Mr Fifth Column, my comments were made at the rest of you weak bikers. I have ridden all winter. Even carried on when my heated grips broke.

So put that up your exhaust and smoke it.

:p

Chinster

Aug 7, 2011
now now ladies, some of us are just more sensible and only ride in dry sunny conditions..........:blush:
Excuse me Mr Fifth Column, my comments were made at the rest of you weak bikers. I have ridden all winter. Even carried on when my heated grips broke.

So put that up your exhaust and smoke it.

:p

00snook

Aug 20, 2007
Southsea
now now ladies, some of us are just more sensible and only ride in dry sunny conditions..........:blush:

Definitely much more sensible Chinster.

When I was bombing down the A3 and my temperature gauge said -10 during the winter I was questioning my own sanity!

The Fifth Column

Retired ex-cop
Nov 30, 2010
Escaped from Corruption
Definitely much more sensible Chinster.

When I was bombing down the A3 and my temperature gauge said -10 during the winter I was questioning my own sanity!

I had to change the display so it didn't show the temp gauge as it was so bloody cold I didnt want to know! And I did the whole winter without heated grips, handlebar muffs or heated gloves! Not next winter though I will deffo be investing in something to keep my mitts warm!

Chinster

Aug 7, 2011
Went out on the new beast (990 Superduke) last night and i'm still grinning :D. Can't wait to do a few ride outs

Jan 21, 2012
Can't do the 28th. Off to the Leeds game and staying up there for the night. Hopefully join in on the next one though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here