Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Football Manager

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
Anyone else out there play it? Post your story's below. I'm currently on a terrible run with german team 1.FC Koln and any advice would be very much appreciated :thumbsup:

Bridcutt

Aug 10, 2011
I don't play it any more, just keep playing with a formation intil the bar is completely 'familiar'. If you're losing a lot of games, change formation (should have a back up tactic) etc.

You should have a home formation/tactic, quite attacking, and an away formation/tactic, more defensive (catching on the break) etc.

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
I don't play it any more, just keep playing with a formation intil the bar is completely 'familiar'. If you're losing a lot of games, change formation (should have a back up tactic) etc.

You should have a home formation/tactic, quite attacking, and an away formation/tactic, more defensive (catching on the break) etc.

Ok cheers :) It's definetly not a question of lack of quality, I've got Podolski (I'm on FM12, he jumped ship to Arsenal when they were relegated in real life) and recently managed to get Coutinho on a free!

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
I've downloaded a database which merges all EU leagues into one, it's absolutely brilliant. I started as BHA in Euro Division 3D, and just won the 3A title so I'm now in 2D. They have released several other databases across the continents so if you download them all you can take part in a giant super champions league cup too.

I have Suso, I've also signed Ulloa just this season (2016) and have two beast youngsters, one cypriot and one french lad. I'm playing 4-2-2-1-1 2 dm's, a rm/lm and a CAM behind my striker.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
There is a whole official thread on this you know.

As a committed FM er I had a break two months ago and have just come back with the mess that is York City. Got them promotion on a shoestring first season now mid-table after five games. Matty Blair is steal in the lower divisions.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
I have just given it up (not for the first time) and am welcoming back my life.

Ohh the time I now have to get things done (like mess about on NSC)!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here