Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Unable to get in!

salazar

Jun 15, 2008
Haywards Heath
Virtually ever away game the same question comes up regarding Potg."Will i be able to Potg when I get there".When was the last time any Albion fans found themselves locked out?.I can honestly say that I have not seen this happen.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Virtually ever away game the same question comes up regarding Potg."Will i be able to Potg when I get there".When was the last time any Albion fans found themselves locked out?.I can honestly say that I have not seen this happen.

Villa in the cup ? We only got 6,000 tickets

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern

The last time I was locked out on a POTG game was at Cambridge in 96/97, the last away game before Hereford. It didn't matter though, we went to the Cambridge end and got in there - after about 20 minutes we were moved by the police ... into the "full" Brighton end.

dannywalls76

Apr 13, 2013
I've been in Germany with the Forces for the last few years, so haven't been able to get to many games but that should change now I live in England and have a 'proper' job. This is the nearest game to me but it's too late to get a ticket by post now. I'm hoping I can POTG at London Road.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Only time I've ever not got in to a game was quite a few years ago at Orient, even though I had a ticket! We turned up late due to a combination of road works and incompetent navigation, but when we got round to the Brighton end we were told we couldn't go in as the game was strictly ticket only. We then showed our tickets, but were still refused entry, being told the Brighton end was full.

This led to a full on row about how could the Brighton end be full if it was strictly ticket only, and three of us were still outside with tickets? Either they'd sold more tickets than they should have done, or they had been letting people in without tickets. Row came to nothing and we eventually had to leave. With hindsight, I really should have taken this further as it still rankles a bit today, but shamefully, for some reason or other I never did.

salazar

Jun 15, 2008
Haywards Heath
The last time I was locked out on a POTG game was at Cambridge in 96/97, the last away game before Hereford. It didn't matter though, we went to the Cambridge end and got in there - after about 20 minutes we were moved by the police ... into the "full" Brighton end.

Went to that game,was it just you without a ticket ?

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Did I hear correctly that hundreds of Oldham fans were locked out this weekend?
Not possible - there aren't hundreds of Oldham fans.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here