Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Friendly Real Ale Pub for Peterborough

palmerstonarms

Apr 13, 2013
Hi there,
I'm the landlord of The Palmerston Arms in Peterborough (10 minute’s walk from the ground), we serve 10 different real ales all drawn from the cask in our unique cellar, a window allows you to see your pint being pulled.
We will be open from 11am on match day with hot sausage baps available for breakfast.
As away fans you are all welcome in my pub.
Here's a link to our Facebook Group https://www.facebook.com/groups/palmerston/?bookmark_t=group which will tell you more about us.
We will be serving up hot and cold rolls pre-game, there is a traditional cafe opposite for a Full English and we are just a couple of minute’s walk from a Fish and Chip shop.
To help with Sat – Navs our Post Code is PE2 9PA
If arriving by train we are 20 minute’s walk from the station but to be honest the best thing to do is hop into a cab (cost approx. £4.50)
We can also help with safe secure parking before, during and after the game - please ring me Ian on 01733 565865 and I'll be happy to arrange this for you.
Oh and UTP

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Sounds like a great place, however I'm not sure I will make it for breakfast with an evening kick off.

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
The boat pub next to the bridge.....had good beer last time.....not just lager

Sussex on Leith

Sep 11, 2003
Leith
It's not so long ago that all the pubs (and most of the shops) between the station and the ground were closed whenever we came to town - back when the police confused the anti-Archer/Bellotti protests with our fans being a bunch of hoodlums and ne'er-do-wells. Haven't made it to Posh for a few years but am guessing it's all a bit more relaxed now.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Shhhhh. I always go to the Palmerston. Don't want all this rabble in there! Can we still park at the Cherry Tree now they've done it up?

palmerstonarms

Apr 13, 2013
Sorry lads I posted our normal Saturday blurb there.
We will be open from three tomorrow and there will be Hog Roast, Lincolnshire Sausage and Ham Rolls available.
Chippy down the road will be open and theres a couple of Kebab Houses too just minutes from the pub.
UTP

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Sorry lads I posted our normal Saturday blurb there.
We will be open from three tomorrow and there will be Hog Roast, Lincolnshire Sausage and Ham Rolls available.
Chippy down the road will be open and theres a couple of Kebab Houses too just minutes from the pub.
UTP
Parking tips mate?

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Man I wish this game was on a Saturday, Just can't make tomorrow night :cry:

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
Got the time, got the cash just can't get there?

palmerstonarms

Apr 13, 2013
Thanks to all the Brighton lads who made it to the pub - good bunch of lads and as the barmaid said "they're a lot more polite than those Cardiff fans"

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here