Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

only 1 point behind the scum then

Bridcutt

Aug 10, 2011
they also have a game in hand, not that they'll win it/score in it mind..

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
They could be just a couple more 3-0 spankings from being outside the play-offs altogether. Lovely stuff. I remember that boring Glen-Murray bloke telling us to mind the gap about 5 weeks ago. Top chuckles.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
If we were to finish above them but both make the playoffs we must wait until they get knocked out to gloat, regardless of how we get on...

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
They could be just a couple more 3-0 spankings from being outside the play-offs altogether. Lovely stuff. I remember that boring Glen-Murray bloke telling us to mind the gap about 5 weeks ago. Top chuckles.

That was the kiss of death. Not only a Judas but also a Jonah.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Will be :ffsparr: if Leicester beat them at Selhurst next Saturday

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
Tough game at Ipswich, on par with ours.

Fancy us nicking a point, and them losing to go above them :thumbsup:

They haven't scored for five weeks..

Dec 16, 2010
Over there

Very much this. I don't want to play them in the play offs. We'd beat them anyway, but I think it would be far funnier if their season just slowly ebbed away to nothing, Crystal Palaces Season 2012/13 discarded like a used tissue that I've just spoodled into

simon swagbag

Jul 8, 2003
Eastbourne
If we...both make the playoffs we must wait until they get knocked out to gloat...
I have been thinking this since the 3-0.

All that commemorative tat the club churned out in the wake of the derby victory. It's inviting Palace to have the last laugh come May isn't it?:facepalm:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here