Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bennett + Noone - TWEET

Bridcutt

Aug 10, 2011
Tweet from @EBenno88
For you asking Gus once told me and @craignoone in an airport he would sell us for over £1m and we would play in the prem! #Nearlythere

This comes after a tweet from Bennett saying "Great win for @OfficialBHAFC cementing that play off spot! Buzzing for @craignoone and Cardiff 1 point off the promise land. Gus was right!"

Which Nooney replied "@Ebenno88 cheers benno top man. Hope your well seen your beckhamesque balls/assists last week. I know Gus was right. #greattimes"

Last edited:

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
It started with

Elliott Bennett ‏@Ebenno88
Great win for @OfficialBHAFC cementing that play off spot! Buzzing for @craignoone and Cardiff 1 point off the promise land. Gus was right!

Nooney replied
Craig Noone ‏@craignoone
@Ebenno88 cheers benno top man. Hope your well seen your beckhamesque balls/assists last week. I know Gus was right. #greattimes

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
2 very nice chaps

big nuts

Jan 15, 2011
Hove
Hypothetically Would you take Bennett & Noone over Buckley & Lua Lua?

For me yes as Buckley has been a major disappointment this season.

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here

On his day Buckley is superb, trouble is he's a bit frail. Lua Lua is too unpredictable and his final ball, like Noones, is often poor. Of the four I'd really only be confident about Bennett 1 league up.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008

Buckley has not been fully fit for almost the entire season, on his day I think he's probably the best but his fitness issues are a real worry.

lethaldrizzle

Apr 30, 2007
South East London
On his day Buckley is superb, trouble is he's a bit frail. Lua Lua is too unpredictable and his final ball, like Noones, is often poor. Of the four I'd really only be confident about Bennett 1 league up.

Agreed. Bennett is by far the most consistent of the 4. I'd have him back in a heartbeat.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

Bennett obviously.

But Buckley is head and shoulders above the other 2, while KLL frightens defenders and can score, Noone definitely comes in last.

So for me I'd stick with second and third as fourth (Noone) is a long way out of the discussion.

middletoenail

Jul 2, 2008
Hong Kong
Bennett's delivery from crosses and set pieces was so good, although I knew it, I just didn't realise quite how good. Him and Calderon owned the right wing during the L1 promotion season.

Would take him back for sure.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
For some reason Norwich stayed in Canary Wharf on Friday night. Saw him and Bradley Johnson shopping in Jubilee Place late Friday. Benno only has nice things to say about the club on twitter

Sergei Gotsmanov

Russian international
Jun 3, 2007
Hove
Buckley has not been fully fit for almost the entire season, on his day I think he's probably the best but his fitness issues are a real worry.

I wonder how many of his issues relate to the pitch. The players don't like it, it's too hard. They actually prefer playing on most away pitches. Cant be good for his hamstrings. That said, he had issues before coming here.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here