Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Calderon

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
I know he gets his fair share of praise on here, but he's gone from being a bit part player earlier in the season, to seamlessly slotting into the first team and being one of our most consistent performers. Added to the fact he loves the club, and does lots of work for Albion in the community! The bloke really is a legend.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
I know he gets his fair share of praise on here, but he's gone from being a bit part player earlier in the season, to seamlessly slotting into the first team and being one of our most consistent performers. Added to the fact he loves the club, and does lots of work for Albion in the community! The bloke really is a legend.

Smashing post. :lolol:
[MENTION=435]Stat Brother[/MENTION] is his HARSHEST critic, could you have a word with him about it?

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA

I imagine having a bit of competition for his normal place hasn't done him any harm...but u r right he's slotted in nicely

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
He is so much better defensively this season. Great asset to the club. I hope he stays for a long time yet in a playing capacity and beyond.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
How can anyone not like Calde, he never puts in less than 100%.

His fist pumping to the North Stand after the Palace game was amazing and summed up Calde's love for the :bhasign:.

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009
He's a top, top man and has delivered consistently when called upon.

To be honest, even if Bruno's fit on Tuesday, I'd be inclined to start with Calde and have his Spanish flairmeister colleague on the bench. The latter can be sublime when on his game, but he's been giving the ball away too much and looking a bit dodgy in defence for me. Stick with Calde.

Cold Gettin Dumb

Jan 31, 2013
I love the energy he's been bringing to the squad. The chat with him on the Albion Roar podcast is worth a listen. My wife bumped into him & his mrs last sunday in town & he was a right gent .
Like its been said on here further up, its all about his fist pumps after the Palace victory. Tells you loads about his commitment to the club.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
My daughter's just received a Calde signed photo for her 2nd birthday...! Anyone know for def if these are genuinely signed or copies..?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Last edited:

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Great signing for us. He might struggle to hold down a RB spot against a fit Bruno, but depending on who we've got next season, a right sided midfield / fullback combination of Calde and Bruno could be pretty useful...............Calde's got a bit of an eye for goal, too

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
I want a three some with him and Dave and I don't even lean that way.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Every now and again you spot them early and watch it grow and develop. Calde is one of those.

Albion legend in the making. One of us.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
My daughter's just received a Calde signed photo for her 2nd birthday...! Anyone know for def if these are genuinely signed or copies..?

I sent a birthday card to the club for a friend, and asked if the players would sign the card. I got the card back and about 14 of the squad signed it. The good thing was that under each signature the players put their squad number. Definitely hand signed because it was the original card that i had sent.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here