Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Goals up

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Thanks for that :thumbsup: Both look really good goals. Can't wait for Football League Show tonight to hopefully see a bit more.

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
Hammond setting up the 1st, Lopez seemed to have lots of pace for the 2nd.

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
Can you not upload them to YouTube, Facebook videos don't work on ios devices

Sorry kjp, best I can do tonight. Works on an iPhone though I think?

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Thanks for that :thumbsup: Both look really good goals. Can't wait for Football League Show tonight to hopefully see a bit more.

I doubt you'll see much more- Cardiff v Forest is sure to be a featured game. Probably Watford/Peterborough too, given Watford's promotion hopes and Posh's recent revival. And maybe Leeds v Wednesday, not because it's an important game, but because they always like to feature Leeds.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patreon
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
I doubt you'll see much more- Cardiff v Forest is sure to be a featured game. Probably Watford/Peterborough too, given Watford's promotion hopes and Posh's recent revival. And maybe Leeds v Wednesday, not because it's an important game, but because they always like to feature Leeds.

Featured match is indeed Cardiff v Forest

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley

Leeds are a massive club so right they get to be on loads.

DumLum

Oct 24, 2009
West, West, West Sussex.

In fairness to the show we have been the main game two weeks running.....and about time too. So I can't see us getting the hat-trick.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here