Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Two more wins ?

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
To be fair, 4 games left. I thought out of the games we has left that today would be where we struggled but we got through it and won, Tuesday will be difficult but I think we can get 6 points out of 6 in our next 2.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Posh - Hardest of our remainiong games IMO; away against a team fighting for survival, and they've found some sort of form.
Blackpool - Always fancy us home, and they should be all but mathematically safe by next week.
Leeds - Tough away match normally, but they'll almost certainly be mathematically mid-table mediocrity by then.
Wolves - Home against a team that, we hope, will be relegated by the last day.

7 points form that lot I reckon, which should be enough with our goal difference.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Posh - Hardest of our remainiong games IMO; away against a team fighting for survival, and they've found some sort of form.
Blackpool - Always fancy us home, and they should be all but mathematically safe by next week.
Leeds - Tough away match normally, but they'll almost certainly be mathematically mid-table mediocrity by then.
Wolves - Home against a team that, we hope, will be relegated by the last day.

7 points form that lot I reckon, which should be enough with our goal difference.

Posh - an attacking team that leaves loads of spaces. Just the sort of team our style suits. WIN
Blackpool - Season is over for them. WIN
Leeds - New Manager imposing his style, every player playing to impress. LOSE
Wolves - May well be gone by then, we'll probably need something. WIN

4th place!

;-)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here