Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Parking - Kingsway / Kings Road

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patreon
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Going out for a meal tonight to a place in Norfolk Square. I've tried looking at the councils website around parking charges and hours but it's about as useful as a chocolate teapot. Anyone know when charges for parking on Kingsway / Kings Road stop and how much per hour they up until then ?

Is there anywhere closer to park ?

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
Don't know if you will find it more difficult tonight due to the marathon prep? Not sure how the roads/parking are affected, just something to keep in mind.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Going out for a meal tonight to a place in Norfolk Square. I've tried looking at the councils website around parking charges and hours but it's about as useful as a chocolate teapot. Anyone know when charges for parking on Kingsway / Kings Road stop and how much per hour they up until then ?

Is there anywhere closer to park ?

Is this what you want?

Kingsway - Brighton Hove City Council

Gwm

Oct 25, 2011
Don't get drunk and leave your car on the seafront tho. Marathon tomorrow and it could get expensive if they row it away !!

Gwm

Oct 25, 2011
Don't get drunk and leave your car on the seafront tho. Marathon tomorrow and it could get expensive if they row it away !!

I mean tow it away but it is a bit wet at the moment rowing it might be an option !!

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Does Westdean drive an amphibious vehicle or something?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here