Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leicester v Bolton

Reinelt12

Sick Note
Nov 8, 2006
Lichfield, United Kingdom
Do we want a draw?

Yes, I know it is all about us, and if we keep winning it won't matter (before people say it) - but surely some must be looking at that fixture on Tuesday and wondering what the best result would be for us?

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Draw please. Won't be MUCH use to either side, and could leave us 5 points clear if Forest lose.

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
If there is the slightest possibility that Palace can get caught and pushed out then those results are the ones that I would love to see, as long as we are in the mix.

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
Leicester win for me. Bolton seem to be on fire at the moment. This is their(on paper...) most difficult game left, all the others look very winnable. We need them to drop some points otherwise it could be a bit too nervy for my liking. On top of that Leicester have a run of games against other teams in the play off mix. If they are still in the hunt then that's good for us as our rivals will be dropping points. If Leicester lose to Bolton then that will be them out of it, I think, and if they're out of it they wont offer too much resistance against the contenders.

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Leicester win for me. Bolton seem to be on fire at the moment. This is their(on paper...) most difficult game left, all the others look very winnable. We need them to drop some points otherwise it could be a bit too nervy for my liking. On top of that Leicester have a run of games against other teams in the play off mix. If they are still in the hunt then that's good for us as our rivals will be dropping points. If Leicester lose to Bolton then that will be them out of it, I think, and if they're out of it they wont offer too much resistance against the contenders.

Bit worried by Bolton and Forest - the have seemingly easy run ins. Leicester have a seemingly hard run.

Smithy

Apr 26, 2009
Hove
Draw probably best but a leicester win would also be good. Need to take the wind out of Bolton's sails and Leicester have 3 very hard games to finish.

Sergei Gotsmanov

Russian international
Jun 3, 2007
Hove
Getting less and less worried about Forest. Were lucky to get anything against us, then lucky to get a draw against Barnsley and got thumped today. Think they might drop off a bit now. With Leicesters hard run in I think it will be as we are for the play offs.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford

Absolutely .. keep Bolton away and let them fight with Forest

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I would love Dougie's Bolton to knock Palace out of the playoffs, how much would that gall them :smile:

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
If we're taking this one game at a time, I'd want a draw on the basis of 2 points being gained beneath us rather than 3. Longer term, I don't know.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Leicester win please. Leicester have a tough run in, so even if they win it'll still be tough for them.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here