Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Boro attendance.

wehatepalace

Limbs
Apr 27, 2004
Pease Pottage
My mates a massive Boro fan and it seems they're are not too impressed with our following today. He sent me this photo.
Out of interest how many did they bring down here, so I have some kind of argument back !

image.jpg

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
I think they said just under 700 .. about the same as they bought to us??

Whatever, heard more from them than the 13000 or so Boro fans!

D

Deleted member 2719

I think they said just under 700 .. about the same as they bought to us??

Whatever, heard more from them than the 13000 or so Boro fans!

This is true......i did hear there boooooooooooooooooooooooooos at the end thou.:)

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
My mates a massive Boro fan and it seems they're are not too impressed with our following today. He sent me this photo.
Out of interest how many did they bring down here, so I have some kind of argument back !

View attachment 41551

That pic was at 14.49 so 10 mins before kickoff so makes it look worse than it actually did

Feb 14, 2010
1200 Muddlesboro fans at the Amex, none of them live north of Watford Gap.

Exactly.. Brighton have further to travel than almost everyone in this division but average away turn out is what in the top 4 or 5. A,azing really when you think that clubs like Shef W or Derby think 30 miles away is an away trip.. that distance wouldnt get you out of Sussex if you live on the coast! Northerners do like to talk rubbish about southern clubs if they can. I have not checked but I bet our average away turn out is bigger than Boro's despite have of the North East having moved to London

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Exactly.. Brighton have further to travel than almost everyone in this division but average away turn out is what in the top 4 or 5. A,azing really when you think that clubs like Shef W or Derby think 30 miles away is an away trip.. that distance wouldnt get you out of Sussex if you live on the coast! Northerners do like to talk rubbish about southern clubs if they can. I have not checked but I bet our average away turn out is bigger than Boro's despite have of the North East having moved to London

Boros closest away game this season was Leeds, 130 mile round trip.

pcol

Nov 1, 2010
the geek in me would like to know each clubs ratio for average away attendance over average distance travelled by away fan. we'd be top i reckon.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here