StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
table.jpg

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
That table makes Palace's position in the top 6 look a bit precarious given their current run of form. When was it that they last scored a goal; the week before they played us at the Amex?

GreersElbow

Jan 5, 2012
A Northern Outpost
That table makes Palace's position in the top 6 look a bit precarious given their current run of form. When was it that they last scored a goal; the week before they played us at the Amex?

I think their goal leakage is even funnier. Ipswich appear to be doing well at home since McCarthy's joined, so I'm hoping they get a tonking, and we muster a win at Peterborough to go 2 points above them.

The Fifth Column

Retired ex-cop
Nov 30, 2010
Escaped from Corruption
Some of the quotes on their BBS are priceless:

"Exactly. Brighton have been pretty mediocre all season but the ineptness of teams in and around the play off since Xmas has kept them in with a shout." Ahem, I think the same could be said of the Nigel's.

"The quality this season has been dogshit. I would struggle to name three pikey players this season and I've seen them twice. Powell has done well but this is a year we will rue." THEY call Charlton pikies!!

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
It really isn't about finishing above palace now though, just finish in the top six and worry about palace later (if they manage a top 6 finish!)
I think that if we don't finish above Palace, then we won't finish in the top 6.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here