Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ankergren !

Bridcutt

Aug 10, 2011
I made a thread before the forest game saying how he would do something stupid, he did..

So I honestly believe he will be good today, I'm not saying he won't left in a goal etc. but it won't be a mistake

He did well against Forest, yes he made a mistake but he hadn't been in first team footy for awhile and I'm sure he knows how to put it right.

:albion2:

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Support our players. Slating them achieves nothing. TK's last minute gaffe against Birmingham was as bad, but there wasn't quite the witch hunt on here that there was with CA's gaffe. Funny that. Up the Albion.

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now
Support our players. Slating them achieves nothing. TK's last minute gaffe against Birmingham was as bad, but there wasn't quite the witch hunt on here that there was with CA's gaffe. Funny that. Up the Albion.

A very quick opportunity to put it behind him and get his confidence back.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Is the big Pole not in our goal for any particular reason, anybody know? Is it due to injury or due to managerial random replacement of first choice keeper?

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Is the big Pole not in our goal for any particular reason, anybody know? Is it due to injury or due to managerial random replacement of first choice keeper?

Heard it's a recurrence of a back injury, should be back for next Saturday apparently.

otk

~(.)(.)~
May 15, 2007
Leg out of the bed
It's just a case of keeping his concentration for like 98 minutes ??? Not the hardest thing to do I should imagine...

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Aug 8, 2005
He will be fine, possibly a match winner.

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Oh god :facepalm: EVERYTIME he plays he does OK and then somebody has to say he's looking good and he instantly has a mare! This not being on the match thread will either get around that or else quadruple hex him and he'll chuck one in his own net and dive out the way of one right at him from a ridiculous wide angle........ oh no that was his last performance :facepalm:

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Stats on the match thread show that Ankergren has a better percentage of clean sheets in the Championship than Kuszcak.

Would also need to consider how many goals each has conceded, saves made etc to put this into context. If you save two almost certain goals and let a penalty in, it doesn't mean your goalkeeping is necessarily worse than someone else's clean sheet.

Bridcutt

Aug 10, 2011
Lovely stuff, seems like Ankergren did well, great for his confidence and it sounds like PIG, Bruno and maybe Buckers is back for Peterborough

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here