So the 1000 on the waiting list pretty much replace those that did not renew
And now it goes on general sale, so should be up on this season

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
Great news
95% renew out of 22000
So the 1000 on the waiting list pretty much replace those that did not renew
And now it goes on general sale, so should be up on this season

It's not 'did not' quite yet it's still April & this is a big reminder to rejoin before Saturday for those 1,100 who havn't yet before general sale. Some of these will still rejoin before end July in the same or different seats also
Great news, play offs will bring more in, final at Wembley, promotion & signing Bobby will bring more in

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Did anyone else not receive any correspondence from the club about renewing? A chap I work with was planning to switch to direct debit, he hadn't heard anything about renewing until I mentioned it to him and that was after the deadline for retaining your seat.

leigull

Sep 26, 2010
Did anyone else not receive any correspondence from the club about renewing? A chap I work with was planning to switch to direct debit, he hadn't heard anything about renewing until I mentioned it to him and that was after the deadline for retaining your seat.

I didn't get any emails or anything from the club either.

edna krabappel

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 7, 2003
Strange isn't it. They're quick to let you know a cheeseburger is 50% off after the game but forget to remind fans about this?

You sure it wasn't something that dropped into your email spam folder?

Occasionally I find emails from the Albion in there.

jamie the seagull

Jul 27, 2011
Paul Barber was on BBC Southern Counties this morning.
He confirmed that the club are arranging the move requests this week before the general sale starts after the Blackpool game.
I have always found a personal call into the ticket office gets thinks sorted.
Barber confirms we will have in excess of 23k season ticket holders.
He also stated that the club have not yet discussed what sought of increases will be brought in should we be promoted.

lighthouse

Feb 27, 2008
north hampshire
Very impressive. Does that mean 5% have decided not to renew or they haven't renewed YET?

Given that around 1% of the population dies every year (and you might expect slightly higher than that as our fan base will have a higher age profile) this stat is all the more impressive.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Given that around 1% of the population dies every year (and you might expect slightly higher than that as our fan base will have a higher age profile) this stat is all the more impressive.

Add in an increase of about 3/4 times inflation (in my case)..makes it even better

Feb 14, 2010
Nobody likes to hear "I told you so" but I told you so, the next challenge over the next 10 years is how to expand the ground and transport to allow for expansion. For me it was obvious that the a club who got 34000 for Rochdale in the lower leagues needed a ground bigger than 30,000.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Nobody likes to hear "I told you so" but I told you so, the next challenge over the next 10 years is how to expand the ground and transport to allow for expansion. For me it was obvious that the a club who got 34000 for Rochdale in the lower leagues needed a ground bigger than 30,000.

but then u r taking one game out of that season and not mentioning our crowds in the then 1st division....and we haven't tested the 31k yet....sorry but i think u r a tad early in yur gloat

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
but then u r taking one game out of that season and not mentioning our crowds in the then 1st division....and we haven't tested the 31k yet....sorry but i think u r a tad early in yur gloat

Agreed, but the market for football these days is very different to when we were at the Goldstone so an increase in the capacity may not be such an outlandish prospect for the longer term, particularly if driven by sustained progress on the pitch

Rich Suvner

Skint years RIP
Jul 17, 2003
Worthing
It should be nothing given that there will be fewer matches.

Very good point. Even a freeze in total price would represent an increase in match price by almost 20%! On the basis this would fail to increase our total annual revenues (plus we would see a reduction in some matchday revenues from x23 to x19) We should probably be bracing ourselves for a 30%+ matchday ticket price hike if we reach the Prem.

Feb 14, 2010

No mate, not one attendance. Someone once explained how we often got larger crowds than Shef W when at the Goldstone if in the same division when playing each other. I also remember Albion getting bigger gates than the likes of Saints despite being in a division below. Bring success to this club and then watch. Now is just scratching the surface. Just think if in the top flight and we are playing Spurs, united, Arsenal, Chelsea, those clubs and others could bring 10,000 alone. 30,000 is too small for a top flight successful Albion and it was obvious (at least to me) that it always was going to be. So, I told you so and it amazes me that people cannot see the bleeding obvious.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here