Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

End of season final table predictor

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Big day today. I actually think we may need a point today and Cardiff to win as I think Bolton will.

I think we'll struggle for a point today, last chance saloon for Boro and maybe without both KLL and Buckley. Baadiff and Bolton to win knocking us down to 7th.

Will make Leics v Bolton and Boro v Forest on Tuesday huge ... as well as our own of course!

Glawstergull

May 21, 2004
GLAWSTERSHIRE
I think we'll struggle for a point today, last chance saloon for Boro and maybe without both KLL and Buckley. Baadiff and Bolton to win knocking us down to 7th.

Will make Leics v Bolton and Boro v Forest on Tuesday huge ... as well as our own of course!

I fear you may be right.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
A draw is good enough today as long as Forest do not win.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Bristol City to make a late push for survival please.

Right now ...

88 Cardiff City
84 Hull City
80 Watford
73 Crystal Palace
70 Brighton & Hove Albion
70 Nottingham Forest
67 Leicester City
67 Bolton Wanderers
62 Middlesbrough

It'll almost certainly be different this evening.

We can get our 70 points by beating Peterborough and Wolves, drawing against Middlesbrough and Blackpool, and losing at Leeds.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla

Middlesbrough may well be in the last chance saloon, but they are drinking in there with Bristol City, who need a win and will hopefully throw everything at Bolton today.

ThePolishJig

Mar 21, 2013
Cardiff
watford

hull
palace
brighton
bolton

forrest
lecister

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Wins for Brighton, Bolton and Forest today could see some serious panicking at Selhurst. Which would be funny.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here