Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Betfair comission

Frank Dux

Jul 24, 2003
Reigate
This is prob setting it up for someone to make not much money, but on betfair the bet for top Japanese golfer has only 2 people in it, both have finished their 2nd round and ishikawa is 16 shots ahead of Fujiyama who is last. Ishikawa is still available at 1.01 so is that a guaranteed win (I think so) and appreciate you would win bugger all £4.68 from the £468 available, but how much would they take in commission of that? Sorry if dumbass question, a bit pissed now.

bha100

Aug 25, 2011
This is prob setting it up for someone to make not much money, but on betfair the bet for top Japanese golfer has only 2 people in it, both have finished their 2nd round and ishikawa is 16 shots ahead of Fujiyama who is last. Ishikawa is still available at 1.01 so is that a guaranteed win (I think so) and appreciate you would win bugger all £4.68 from the £468 available, but how much would they take in commission of that? Sorry if dumbass question, a bit pissed now.

Depends on your discount rate, max comm charge 5%

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
It shows you how much you'll win when you press back then put in you stake (before you press place bets).

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
It says £4.67 next to the stake amount but to the left underneath Ryo Ishikawa it says £4.44 in green.

Frank Dux

Jul 24, 2003
Reigate
Ah, got it cheers 8ace was looking on iPad which didn't show it, but main site does,if I had £400odd I would do it -nice one

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
Ah, got it cheers 8ace was looking on iPad which didn't show it, but main site does,if I had £400odd I would do it -nice one

No worries Frank, I don't understand the "have more on a short priced selection" philosophy myself so not for me.

gavind

Banned
Jul 2, 2013
Do they have any changes on the discount rates lately?
smile2.png

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here