Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Edwyn Collins concert

Oct 2, 2008
Any other NSCers going to see Edwyn Collins at St Georges Church the week after next ?. I was a big Orange Juice fan back in the day (yes , we are in old fart territory here)and really looking forward to this one. Edwyn has been very unwell in recent years but the reviewers reckon the new album is a brilliant piece of work. Just got my copy and looking forward to playing it over the weekend.

Any other NSCers going to see Edwyn Collins at St Georges Church the week after next ?. I was a big Orange Juice fan back in the day (yes , we are in old fart territory here)and really looking forward to this one. Edwyn has been very unwell in recent years but the reviewers reckon the new album is a brilliant piece of work. Just got my copy and looking forward to playing it over the weekend.

Oh dear!

No disrespect to the venue, BUT, he isn't going to be doing a comeback tour & filling the Dome in a few years time isn't he!
Middlesbrough v BHA - Score Predictor

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Damn. Missed out on this fine act in the best live venue for acoustic acts in town. I hope he's okay to play, his Twitter suggests he's prone to random chaos but I guess he and his wife know best. I was fortunate to see him and Roddy Frame prior to his illness and he is a genuinely lovely bloke as is Roddy.

Ive said it before on here but these 80s singer/songwriters are brilliant entertainment when doing these acoustic sets. Nick Heyward, Midge Ure, Dr Robert, Sam Brown, Mari Wilson, Chris Difford.... I can recommend all of these. Enjoy the show.

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
A friend of mine saw him at The Komedia during his last tour and said he was brilliant and threw in some Orange Juice tracks. Which I guess is what you want as well as his solo stuff.

wadhurstseagull

Jul 26, 2003
The new album is indeed a fine piece of work. Disappointed that I will miss the gig.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here