Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Missing players on flight up North today

Snorfy

Jan 24, 2010
Confirmed by family on same flight as players that Tomasz Kuszczak , Will Buckley and KLL did not travel up with rest of squad. Also, confirmed that Bruno wasn't there either.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Oh for **** sake.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Has Vicente ever travelled this far northwards ?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Fingers crossed that TK has just made some individual travel plans.

Please, please, please.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Confirmed by family on same flight as players that Tomasz Kuszczak , Will Buckley and KLL did not travel up with rest of squad. Also, confirmed that Bruno wasn't there either.

Shall we email Mowbray ??? :lolol:

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Hopefully a mistake or he made his own way up.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Kuszczak is our biggest loss if he doesn't play.

I don't know if anybody else noticed but during half time at the Leicester game Ankergren was out with the GK coach and every ball at him he took on the ground but his legs were wide open when he went down for them. I would have thought that was the time for the coach to remind him about getting his legs behind the ball, a thing I was taught at school as an 8 year old.

Does TK still have family up north from his United days? Possible reason for not being on that flight.

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
Toms got his own jet and KLL is jogging up doing race for life.

Will had a sleepover planned and his Mum is going to run him up in her mini 1275gt.

Stop pan icing.

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
Kuszczak is our biggest loss if he doesn't play.

I don't know if anybody else noticed but during half time at the Leicester game Ankergren was out with the GK coach and every ball at him he took on the ground but his legs were wide open when he went down for them. I would have thought that was the time for the coach to remind him about getting his legs behind the ball, a thing I was taught at school as an 8 year old.

Does TK still have family up north from his United days? Possible reason for not being on that flight.

Leapfrog lessons from a friendly teacher?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here