Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anyone else like the idea of an El Classico at Wembley?

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
I thought you were on about Brighton v Palace in the play offs when I saw the title thread

Whoever plays in the final think it will be a cracker
I'd love to see Dortmund in the final though they're fans would create a great atmos

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
I tell you what I would watch, the Met Police Cup Final...

Chelsea v Millwall.

FloatLeft

Jun 12, 2012
Yeah, I'd love to take my son to a game like that. Would there be a ticket allocation to English people who just want to watch the game or does the 'non-club' allocation go to MasterCard, Heineken and Ford?

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Yeah, I'd love to take my son to a game like that. Would there be a ticket allocation to English people who just want to watch the game or does the 'non-club' allocation go to MasterCard, Heineken and Ford?

I'd be all over that!

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Anyone know how many "neutral" tickets would be available and at what price?

D

Deleted member 18477

Bayern v Dortmund

Or bayern v Madrid would be much better.

Barca can bore off.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Anyone know how many "neutral" tickets would be available and at what price?

Wigan haven't made it I'm afraid. 4 proper football clubs with fans are left.

:thumbsup:

Real vs Dortmund is going to be epic. Bayern's win over Barcelona will be good to watch!

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham

I took my son to Paris for the Arsenal v Barcelona Champions league final and the corporate allocation was unbelievable both clubs got 21,00 tickets meaning there was around 30,000 corporate hand outs

stripeyshark

All-Time Best Defence
Dec 20, 2011
Would make the Champions League final very watchable, and a great way for Mourinho to sign off from Real!

Not watchable at all. There's usually 3-4 per year anyway. Both teams full of divers and Barcelona's tedious football against familiar opponents in a tense affair will be dull. I'll be rooting for the Germans for the first time ever.

Jimmy Grimble

Dortmund vs Bayern final would be the best atmosphere the new Wembley has ever witnessed by quite some distance.

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
I would LOVE to see Madrid get beaten in a European cup final by Barcelona.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here