Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wanted - pink ladies fan shirt

neilandthomas

Jun 21, 2012
My wife is after one of the pink ladies fans shirts, originally I said to her to wait for the new kit, but as it turns out the club are not producing ladies versions next season. I have looked on eBay, amazon et all, checked the seagulls shop but to no avail. If any of you have a pink ladies shirt in size 14/16 (or just large size in a mans world) , preferably the 2011/13 season version that you are happy to sell, please can you let me know how much you want for it?
Best regards
Neil

Goring-by-Seagull

Jan 5, 2012
Hold up hold up...what do you mean they're not making one for next season!? And are they really sold out from seagulls direct!? I'm supposed to be buying one for a birthday present next week... Grrrrre

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
You sure you don't want one for yourself Neil? Is the wife bit in your post a smoke screen?

neilandthomas

Jun 21, 2012
Hahaha... Good try algie, but I can assure you that the wife is real, unless all the nagging in my ears is a figment of my imagination!!!!

Goring-by-seagull, I went into the club shop on Monday to get her s shirt, and that's when they told me. The only pink ones left are upto age 9-10.... Nothing else, and won't be getting any more.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here