Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Quick yes/no poll pre the Boro' games - are we going to make the playoffs?

Are we going to make the playoffs?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
How are you feeling now? A win tomorrow or even on Tuesday could make a massive difference, as we seem to have been heading into those phases we sometimes get into, where we slowly become more negative and lose confidence in our ability to dominate games.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Aug 8, 2005
I don't think you will. I think Palace will be lucky to but have a better chance than Albion.

3-0.

On the run you are on, you're be lucky to be top half by the end of the season :)

mcgoldrick

Banned
Mar 6, 2013
Eastbourne
3-0.

Indeed 3-0

On the run you are on, you're be lucky to be top half by the end of the season :)

Luckily we are already 4th. We have further to fall out of the play offs with our loss of form than you do. Bolton and Leicester to come into the playoffs hunt one of which taking your spot. That's my prediction.

tinycowboy

Aug 9, 2008
Canterbury
We seem to be locked in to repeating what happened last season by some uncanny force of nature. If we can't snap out of this enchantment under which we've been placed, we are heading towards an unhappy ending. We need a sign to show us that this season is different - a win against Boro would be a sign. If we beat Boro, I'm very, very hopeful....

casbom

Jul 24, 2007
Lack of depth is a worry and too many niggling injuries to key match changing players, it's a no from me.

Apr 17, 2011
Shoreham
Once again we are reliant on results going our way. Brizzle City to get a result against Bolton and Brummiham City to get a result at leicester tonight. If these don't happen and we don't get 3 points at Middlesboro then i cannot see us getting there.

BlockDpete

Oct 8, 2005
I voted yes,but as others have said, I feel it could go right down to the last game.

That said, its really all about the next game, and thats it.

CaptainDaveUK

Oct 18, 2010
Yes we will but it will almost certainly go to the last day of the season. Every minute of every game will be tense. If we win any games by more than one goal it will be a pleasant surprise.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Vote now, if you haven't yet!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here