Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Likely places/events you've snuck into

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Drusillas used to be a doddle to get into if you walked to the far bottom end of the car parks. No longer so under the new Yankee ownership.

Leeds Castle in Kent. Again, you used to be able to wander round the perimeter of the grounds and slip in at no charge, saving a small fortune.

(CM disclaimer - 'apparently')

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Main Rd

Selhurst park

Goldstone ground.

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
glasto many years ago,when 200,000+ used to attend

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
Brands Hatch. Someone left a side gate open.
Also used to bunk in to the Embassy cinema quite regularly.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Odeon at the bottom of West Street. Club together for one admission, he or she walks down the front to go to the toilet, opens the fire door next to the toilet. The Cinema then had at least ten new patrons. Worked every time.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
My favourite sneaking in story is Fatboy Slim's pool party in Miami at the WMC. It was invite/industry only but I managed to sneak two invites. The best bit was this girl me and my mate got talking to in a bar earlier. She was right up her own arse, bragging about her connections and being really snooty and dismissive to me and my friend. When we bowled up at the venue she was working the door. My friend could not resist a few cheeky put downs as we were wisked through.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
I sneaked under the rope to the VIP area at Pacha once, met some really cool people who let me sit with them and fed me vodka all night, then we went back to their villa afterwards, I got back to my apartment the next evening, awesome night.

Edit* Just realied that was 10 years ago, time flies doesn't it :down:

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
The Goldstone back in the 60s when there was an empty house in the NE corner. You could balance nd walk along a dividing fence and leap across a gulley onto a bank inside the ground. Kids eh?

Binney on acid

NSC Patron
Nov 30, 2003
Shoreham
I sneeked in to see The Who at The Assembly Hall Worthing in 1971. I was lucky enough to watch Keith Moon rehersing before I got thrown out. I had a ticket anyway, so I still saw them. One of the best concerts that I've ever attended.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Prize giving ceremony for the 1993 Derby winner Commander in Chief. There must have been about 150 of us there, all lords and ladies and serious ex-forces hired to protect the great and the good against possible disruption from drunken white trash bearing cheapo disposable cameras - and about 100,000 scattered around everywhere else at Epsom racecourse. In my defence, I was very very drunk - and wearing a white shirt and a black tie so everybody just assumed I was a waiter...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here