Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Quality Mourinho story

Monkey Man

Your support is not that great
Jan 30, 2005
Neither here nor there
I really like Mourinho. He seemed to seek out all the Galatasaray players at the end of this week's game to shake their hands before they left the field.

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
What a heartwarming story.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Lovely tale.

He does have a certain something about him, After the Galatasaray game he was very quick to praise the Galatasaray players and manager which is a very nice touch. He does do some crazy things, even throwing his Premier League medal in to the crowd at Chelsea. Maybe he is Brian Clough reborn ?

I-Love-Him-So-Much.gif

leigull

Sep 26, 2010
When I read that the other day, the cynic in me shone through and found myself thinking it was a movie plot rather than real life. I'm sure most of it happened, just perhaps not quite as sensationally as alluded to.

Stat Brother

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
When I read that the other day, the cynic in me shone through and found myself thinking it was a movie plot rather than real life. I'm sure most of it happened, just perhaps not quite as sensationally as alluded to.
The cynic in me has me thinking the bloke might not be as poor as the story makes out.

I just hope we don't next see the fella in question on Undercover Boss or The Secret Millionaire.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003

No documentary/autobiography/'amazing true story'/nature programme, or whatever are without contrived elements, embellisment or large chunks of complete bullshit. We, the insatiable public, get what we want and demand served up to us largely as we want it, not necessarily how it actually happened. The beast must be fed.

:)

leigull

Sep 26, 2010
No documentary/autobiography/'amazing true story'/nature programme, or whatever are without contrived elements, embellisment or large chunks of complete bullshit. We, the insatiable public, get what we want and demand served up to us largely as we want it, not necessarily how it actually happened. The beast must be fed.

:)

As evidenced by most of the replies above!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here