Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Unlikely places/events you've been kicked out of

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
I'll start the ball rolling:

I nearly got kicked out of the Meatloaf concert at the O2 on Wednesday night for flicking Vs at a steward. In my defence I was drunk and he was being an ar$e.

I once got kicked out of the Theatre Royal for telling one of the staff that she looked like Reg Varney's missus from On The Buses.

I got asked to leave the family picnic area at Drusilla's once for bad language - there was a mother, father and daughter all decked out in Man U tops - They deserved it and I really couldn't help myself.

Titus

Come on!
Feb 21, 2010
Up here on the left.
I'll start the ball rolling:

I nearly got kicked out of the Meatloaf concert at the O2 on Wednesday night for flicking Vs at a steward. In my defence I was drunk and he was being an ar$e.

I once got kicked out of the Theatre Royal for telling one of the staff that she looked like Reg Varney's missus from On The Buses.

I got asked to leave the family picnic area at Drusilla's once for bad language - there was a mother, father and daughter all decked out in Man U tops - They deserved it and I really couldn't help myself.

Reg Varney's character in On The Buses wasn't married.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Wasn't Doris his sister ? No wonder they kicked you out for encouraging Incest

To the best of my memory, only ever got kicked out of The North Stand, The Hungry Years and The Good Companions

*edit* and the Blue Oyster Cult concert at the Brighton Centre (I may be returning to this thread during the day)

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
It's not too late to rescue this. Have I ever told you the story of when I accidentally took the piss out of a load of wheelchair users at a Groove Armada gig?

Or when I was inadvertently sick over a lady I was trying to chat up in a bar in downtown Johannesburg?

The Antikythera Mechanism

The oldest known computer
NSC Patron
Aug 7, 2003
Anna+Karen+in+%22On+the+Buses%22+1969

You mean Olive?

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
I will sort it out for you.
You meant Anna Karen who played Olive, stans (Reg Varney) sister, she was married to Arthur (the brilliant Micheal Robbins)
Doris, was Doris Hare her real name who played mum.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Yes. I mean Olive. His sister. Not his wife. Can we all just please forget that frigging story now?

Blimey, tough crowd.

Perry Milkins

Just a quiet guy.
Aug 10, 2007
Ardingly
I will sort it out for you.
You meant Anna Karen who played Olive, stans (Reg Varney) sister, she was married to Arthur (the brilliant Micheal Robbins)
Doris, was Doris Hare her real name who played mum.

In the first series she was played by Cicely Courtnedge (sp)

Actually Buzzer Anna Karen was quite a glam babe and had to dumb down to play Olive.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
I once got kicked out of The Gloucester but I'd always supposed that was a right of passage rather than being unlikely...

Perry Milkins

Just a quiet guy.
Aug 10, 2007
Ardingly
Wasn't Doris his sister ? No wonder they kicked you out for encouraging Incest

To the best of my memory, only ever got kicked out of The North Stand, The Hungry Years and The Good Companions

*edit* and the Blue Oyster Cult concert at the Brighton Centre (I may be returning to this thread during the day)

What did you do at the Hungry Years to warrant an ejection?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here