Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Amex seating plan?

Sea Cider

Dec 27, 2012
I'm moving seats for next season (within same block) but want to look at a detailed map that shows rows/numbers. Does anything like this exist?

banjo

GOSBTS
Oct 25, 2011
Deep south
image.jpg

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
I'm moving seats for next season (within same block) but want to look at a detailed map that shows rows/numbers. Does anything like this exist?

So if you're moving seats but are basically in the same block surely you should roughly know where you're sitting
Or how about walking to your new seat for next season at the Blackpool game to check out the view:wrong:

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
Getting better! But what do those numbers mean? I really want to know where, for example, exactly where seat P400 would be in N1G North...

:lolol: You realise that one's not the Amex either?

In truth I haven't seen what you're looking for, though apparently they have something like this in the club shop.

Sea Cider

Dec 27, 2012
So if you're moving seats but are basically in the same block surely you should roughly know where you're sitting
Or how about walking to your new seat for next season at the Blackpool game to check out the view:wrong:

I checked the rows last home game, but forgot to check the numbering :)facepalm:). And my next home game is Wolves.

Decision needs to be made before then!

Sea Cider

Dec 27, 2012
Well, I've nearly doubled by post count with this utterly useless thread.

I shall now happily slink back into obscurity!

:albion:

Sea Cider

Dec 27, 2012
The way I do it is by going here TICKETS

Tickets > Buy Online > Tickets > Home Games > Click on a game that's not sold out yet, so either of those > View Stadium plan

Not ideal as it only shows vacant seats/stands, but it will give you a better idea then the rest of the drivel on this thread.

Nice, that helps. Thanks!

Sea Cider

Dec 27, 2012
Don't go I like you:blush:

I thought it was amusing the fact you wanted a seating plan when your only moving a few seats :facepalm::wrong::clap:

I'm just the sort of person who agonises over such things.

'What if my seat is too close to the end of the row.... or not far enough back for a good atmosphere.... or too far back to see the players clearly... and on and on...'

:facepalm:

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
Hi

Can someone please tell me, in WSU, which direction the numbering goes.

I believe 1 is at the South End?

What is the last number at the other (North ) end please?

Many thanks

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here