Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How many games have ST holders attended ??? Eh ? HOW MANY ?

Commander

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Apr 28, 2004
London
Nearly all if them, with the odd Saturday missed through wife commitments and and the odd Tuesday missed through not being arsed.

I used to do about 8 home games and 10 away games a season when we were at Withdean, now I think the only away game I've done this season is Palace. I imagine there must be quite a few in a similar position, ever since home games became fun again there hasn't been that same desire to bother with away games.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
20 so far ( will be 22 ). Missed Millwall.

Also Arsenal, but not Newcastle, in the cup.

4 aways this year.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Missed just the one home game this year. Burnley it were. Couldn't get a plane back innocently any earlier from the girlfriend's and mine Portugal-Spain away-break, so i landed at about 4.38, leaving me a few minutes to dismount, rejoice when phone signals were permitted and i find news of David's likely winner, and then poop myself for a few minutes awaiting the final whistle.

Blue and White Tiger

Exiled to Exeter
Jul 6, 2010
I'll have done 13 by the end of the season. I'll have done 7 other (friendlies,cup,away,development) games by the end of the season too. 20 in all from Devon isn't too bad. Never had a problem selling the ticket when i can't go.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
All of them. Same as last season.

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
Missed Leicester for a wedding and Millwall due to work. Not too bad.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here