Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anyone else bored of the extreme left?

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
I am using the term Extreme here to denote the emotive abuse of politics, were statements are used to elicit emotional responses or censor, in the same way the extreme right can be defined by its emotive terms and language, hence why tories slap down members telling racist jokes. Its about drawing a line between the center right and BNP types. On the left this no longer happens.

First its the casual smears of racist, or phobias whenever an extremist hears something they fear or don't understand.

Then there is the casual attacks of the free press "Daily Mail". Funny at first, a bit creepy when all the left seem to join in sheeplike, now just a bit boring. what are they/you trying to achieve?

Now we have the rants about thatcher, this is foremost playing the player rather than the ball and goes towards setting similarstandards as the 2 examples above.

Do NSC Mods have any views? TBF Bozza was outspoken against my third point. But it needs to be said, extreme right face sanctions on here if they go of on one so why not the far left?

After all the examples I gave are to an extent attempts to stifle debate and expression. Is this relevant to a public forum?

Where is the center left? All these lefties are beginning to look the same to me.:)

Big_Unit

Sep 5, 2011
Hove
There is no such thing as the extreme left. If there were, the middle would be in a different place. That's the problem.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
There is no such thing as the extreme left. If there were, the middle would be in a different place. That's the problem.

Yes there is we are the people that call people who make racist comments ractists, Did you not read the OP?

soistes

Sep 12, 2012
Brighton
If we start clamping down on members posting material which other members find boring, we're not going to have much left on the forum

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Yes there is we are the people that call people who make racist comments ractists, Did you not read the OP?

Well you didnt as thats not what I said. But I think you know that as you have form for making wild libelous allegations as a filller for your low IQ.:)

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
If we start clamping down on members posting material which other members find boring, we're not going to have much left on the forum

I have reported this post as it was a bit dull.......and it had no full stop.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Well you didnt as thats not what I said. But I think you know that as you have form for making wild libelous allegations as a filller for your low IQ.:)

Are you still banging on about that? you need to move on you will send yourself looney

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003

Yea true, its a term that tends to drift. Daily Mail, Daily Mail Readers, People you suspect of reading the Daily Mail, Hitler, Das Riech, Hitony etc...:)

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
Not anywhere near as bored as I am of the sycophantic, brain paralysed, deferential right.

GNF on Tour

Registered Twunt
Jul 7, 2003
Auckland
Isn't extreme left - communism?

Big LOLS anyway, just because Lady Voldemort's kicked the bucket at long last does not mean the world is going to end Looney.

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
The left are level headed and sensible, without too much leeway. The right have many levels of selfishness.

There's no i in left.

I'll leave you with that . . . .

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
The left are level headed and sensible, without too much leeway. The right have many levels of selfishness.

There's no i in left.

I'll leave you with that . . . .

There is no i in self centred either

brixtonA23

Aug 5, 2011
Politics that divide, without thought of where the division might end is historically a disaster. 1914-1918, 1933 to 45, 1917 - 1990, and every African post colonial country has had a civil war. China is finding enlightment after a fairly unbelievable time and the Killing Fields won an oscar for the actor who lived through the hell of the Khymer Rouge. In three sentences of political history 200 million approx died.

Why we have to be careful of the left and the right and even the centres of both, is that when you use politics as a reason for division, Pandora will laugh and hope won't be left in the box.

We have to allowed to discuss it, as free speech is a part of life. Just please make sure we discuss issues and thoughts and not personal injustices or perceived injustices without foundation. We have it in our country, the US made it the First Amendment in theirs, they also separated Church and state which might give an idea to non-secular regimes.

Let's just be careful what we say.

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
Politics that divide, without thought of where the division might end is historically a disaster. 1914-1918, 1933 to 45, 1917 - 1990, and every African post colonial country has had a civil war. China is finding enlightment after a fairly unbelievable time and the Killing Fields won an oscar for the actor who lived through the hell of the Khymer Rouge. In three sentences of political history 200 million approx died.

Why we have to be careful of the left and the right and even the centres of both, is that when you use politics as a reason for division, Pandora will laugh and hope won't be left in the box.

We have to allowed to discuss it, as free speech is a part of life. Just please make sure we discuss issues and thoughts and not personal injustices or perceived injustices without foundation. We have it in our country, the US made it the First Amendment in theirs, they also separated Church and state which might give an idea to non-secular regimes.

Let's just be careful what we say.

This with bells and whistles

yxee

Oct 24, 2011
Manchester
I don't think being emotive and disliking the daily mail puts you on the extreme left. That title should be reserved for communists.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here