Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mouthy Palace

Exiled in Exeter

Jul 16, 2003
W3D

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
Makes me proud to think I have fellow Palace fans like that James And Mark can stand toe to toe and spit at rival fans,bet you wish you had ****ing moron fans like this!

And that Mark dacks has a profile pic of his little son wearing a Man Utd shirt , another palace plastic

And that Mark dacks has a profile pic of his little son wearing a Man Utd shirt , another palace plastic

Thank **** he's a plastic Palace fan I don't like to think we've got to many real Palace fans of his calibre,by the way flying over for the Leicester game so will be attending the remf game in Lewes would like to meet any sensible NSC posters who are going.

Dec 29, 2011
Thank **** he's a plastic Palace fan I don't like to think we've got to many real Palace fans of his calibre,by the way flying over for the Leicester game so will be attending the remf game in Lewes would like to meet any sensible NSC posters who are going.

Who the **** are you? I like you, should post more. Hopefully cancel out some of the shit most idiotic (not all of them) Palace fans post on here.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here