Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Thatcher

wehatepalace

Limbs
Apr 27, 2004
Pease Pottage
'S Gold..........I bloody love this stuff.

image.jpg

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Say what you like about her she knew how to brew a fine cider, I hope that now she is dead that the family manage to continue brewing in there fine tradition. But even now she divides the nation gold or Katy, both great but I love Katy.

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
I used to love it but that gormless Gordan Brown sold it all at rock bottom prices.

Yes, and some can't even get his name right.........talk about feckin' gormless.......

Ulloa

Banned
Feb 3, 2013
Yes, and some can't even get his name right.........talk about feckin' gormless.......

Why would someone want to spell his name right when he couldn't even pronounce words right in prime ministers questions. That's the problem with the education, education, education under Blair, They brought **** wits down to **** wit levels so every **** wit was on the same level playing field.

Labour is the party of **** wits.

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
Why would someone want to spell his name right when he couldn't even pronounce words right in prime ministers questions. That's the problem with the education, education, education under Blair, They brought **** wits down to **** wit levels so every **** wit was on the same level playing field.

How long have you been a fully paid up card carrying member?

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
A fun, lighthearted play on words to lighten things up and even this is invaded with ridiculous political rubbish. I find it incredible that people can get so uptight, stressed out and carried away by politicians and politics.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley

I take it you're a bit of a lefty then?

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Osborne ales ? .....................nah this one has taste.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 94

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here