Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton Marathon Runners Bib Numbers

pwlr1966

Aug 7, 2011
Lets get behind our 'real life' Albion Heroes and cheer them on this Sunday, list your bib number below so we mere mortals can worship the hallowed ground you pound!

Edna Keabappel 7274

CPFC REMF captain (I hope he won't mind me posting this) is 17650 (obviously quoting their hope of average gates this season)

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
#12981. Most likely pinned to a luminous yellow t-shirt, unless the weather changes dramatically.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
#593 I hope it isn't seeded!

Yellow running vest with Baz emblazoned on the front.

Getting excited and dreading it. Next to no training in too long due to injuries. Didn't have the heart to pull out.

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
I'm wearing a black running top with my name "Owen", my charity Right To Play, and red #12354 all on the front.

The thing that makes this Marathon so amazing is the crowd, its a brilliant day for the community so please get out and support all the runners!

BlockDpete

Oct 8, 2005
10483 is my number.

You can spot me in my red Fetch top with the name "Pete" on it :)

Training has gone well, including a good run out at Hastings Half a few weeks ago, so looking forward to Sunday.

cpfc remf captain

Jul 6, 2003
Lets get behind our 'real life' Albion Heroes and cheer them on this Sunday, list your bib number below so we mere mortals can worship the hallowed ground you pound!

Edna Keabappel 7274

CPFC REMF captain (I hope he won't mind me posting this) is 17650 (obviously quoting their hope of average gates this season)

Lucky we are having an unexpected season and have 4000 of our own JCL's who were last seen Jan 2012 for our semi against Cardiff.

pwlr1966

Aug 7, 2011
Lucky we are having an unexpected season and have 4000 of our own JCL's who were last seen Jan 2012 for our semi against Cardiff.

I wish you every sincere success, just don,t ask any Brighton fan to rub cream into your sore parts after the run, it may be construed as homophobic!!!

BenElton'sBrother

Nov 30, 2003
Hove

Feeling quite daunted now, this is my first attempt & I find myself in a similar boat to Barrel of Fun. Had been hoping for a sub four time but now will just be very happy to finish.

Good luck to you all!

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
I was going to start a Brighton Marathon Official Thread - thought I would wait until Friday, but this one will do.

Good Luck to you all, whatever Charity you're running for (or maybe just adding another one to the list, or trying to beat your time)

I'm not running - but me and my wife will be handing out Jelly Babies and cut up oranges somewhere on Marine Parade (between 11 and 12 miles I think)

Weather forecast looks good - dry, but not too hot.

Once again good luck, and boys don't forget the Vas on those nips!

cpfc remf captain

Jul 6, 2003

Feeling quite daunted now, this is my first attempt & I find myself in a similar boat to Barrel of Fun. Had been hoping for a sub four time but now will just be very happy to finish.

Good luck to you all!

Sure your not the only one, I have had a horrid time of it since November with chest/rib pains which also took its toll mentally and my longest training run was 10 miles but i am confident i will make it round ok. I am also looking forward to it on sun because for a change i dont care what time i do, just be happy to make it round and hopefully surprise myself. I gave up on beating last years time of 4:12 quite a while ago.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
I'm not running - but me and my wife will be handing out Jelly Babies and cut up oranges somewhere on Marine Parade (between 11 and 12 miles I think)
good - dry, but not too hot.
!

Legend. I didn't manage to keep my porridge down last year (a result of a bad experience in my early school years) and I only made it round due to flapjacks in Ovingdean, jelly babies by the pier, ginger cake (although a little dry) in Portslade and rather soft midget gems from some small kiddies by the meeting place.

Definitely a team effort!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here