Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Decent steak houses in central Brighton - recommendations?

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Please.
For a friend who is running the marathon on Sunday and fancies a decent steak in the evening.

Thanks

pwlr1966

Aug 7, 2011
The back of the Racecourse " La Lidl Lasagna"

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
This was my porterhouse steak on the bone at The Coal Shed. Very very nice but was £60 without drinks, veg, chips etc.. Would go again.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1365711303086.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1365711303086.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 201

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
None of the steakhouses are a touch on the ones in the US. We went to a black Angus...had a 21oz prime rib eye with chips and that also included a free Caesar salad and rolls...all for just $24.99

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Coal Shed is rhetoric worst steak I've had in Brighton. Rare ribeye was not even slightly pink. Best I've had was at Fishyfishy, funnily enough.

mikeyjh

Dec 17, 2008
Llanymawddwy
Coal Shed is rhetoric worst steak I've had in Brighton. Rare ribeye was not even slightly pink. Best I've had was at Fishyfishy, funnily enough.

I've had a mediocre steak and the worst burger I have ever tasted at Coal Shed, so not terribly impressed. The pricing, and having to order in advance for a group of 12 is absolutely absurd.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
I've had a mediocre steak and the worst burger I have ever tasted at Coal Shed, so not terribly impressed. The pricing, and having to order in advance for a group of 12 is absolutely absurd.

Certainly agree on the price, very poor value. Can I add poor service to the mix?

Perhaps we were just unlucky?:shrug:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here