Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

ALBION Fan OF the year VOTE

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I couldn't vote for ERNEST , the club told me you cannot VOTE for STEWARDS because they're not FANS :rant:

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Aug 8, 2005
Could this be a good chance to get a protest vote and vote for one of the banned North Stand standers!

MissGull

Apr 1, 2013
It's probably me, I have an albion car sticker, a gully toy, four scarves and an xs albion hoodie, in pink.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Churlish to nominate oneself, but I've got to be up there somewhere.

Scampi

One of the Three
Jun 10, 2009
Denton
I'd vote for you Ernest, but i know that Dick Tight will SABOTAGE any vote to PREVENT the TRUTH being told

John Bumlick

Banned
Apr 29, 2007
here hare here
it's gotta be me because when there's a stream of a Saturday game i have to be up be up by 9am in order to watch it....on a SATURDAY......9AM..... in the MORNING.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
I vote for that bloke on the phone-in last week who said half way through the interview that he was a Tottenscum Hotspunk fan.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
I vote for "Ding Dong the witch is dead" to win the fan of the year vote to make a political point.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
I would never vote for myself normally:blush: - however after seeing myself up at Newcastle 1979 on the Big Match I want recognition for my supporting the stripes in the North/South/West/East this year:thumbsup: If you do not agree---I'll get over it :drink:

El Sid

May 10, 2012
West Sussex
I would never vote for myself normally:blush: - however after seeing myself up at Newcastle 1979 on the Big Match I want recognition for my supporting the stripes in the North/South/West/East this year:thumbsup: If you do not agree---I'll get over it :drink:

Get over it. Vote ERNETS!

El Sid

May 10, 2012
West Sussex
Vote FOR me , Vote for the ARS

Done

My citation reads

"My vote goes to Ernest Ars. A life long loyal supporter, humorist and highly respected travel and fine dining advisor to thousands of fans."

I hope many more will vote and that you get EXPOSURE in the local media.

pwlr1966

Aug 7, 2011
i would vote for Romany Blythe, the self opinionated biatch needs all the support she can get since her implants were recalled! but she's not an albion fan....or is she?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here