Feb 8, 2005
Apparently Gus is going to be on it tonight - Sky Sports 1 (I think) at 10.30

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Cue the bed wetters getting excited

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Fascinating with Gus, Boothroyd and Phil Brown chatting about play-offs, the step up to the Prem etc. Gus talking about how 11 players are out of contract, we don't know what division we are in next season and he doesn't know who he wants to re-sign. You can understand why the top clubs are dropping so many points when players careers are at a crossroads.

JamesAndTheGiantHead

Sep 2, 2011
Worthing
Fascinating with Gus, Boothroyd and Phil Brown chatting about play-offs, the step up to the Prem etc. Gus talking about how 11 players are out of contract, we don't know what division we are in next season and he doesn't know who he wants to re-sign. You can understand why the top clubs are dropping so many points when players careers are at a crossroads.

Tony really needs to sit down with Gus and teach him how to bluff.

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
**** sake, why isn't he studying videos of Middlesbrough and working out exactly how to beat them. What a joke.

yeah, I bet he hasn't done that AT ALL

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
I watched 10 minutes and then recorded it as I wanted to watch the golf, but in about 2 minutes of hearing Gus talk, followed by ADY and PHIL I couldn't belp but think THANK GOD we have Gus and not one of those two clueless English fools.

It's upsetting to say, but watching that show just further enhances why foreign managers get jobs over english. They have an exciting ethos and class about them.

You actually listen when Gus explains his philosophy behind the use of full backs and passing football.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
****s sake Gus, swanning off with his mates in the media, clearly doesn't give a s*** about the FANS.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here