Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Extra Blackpool Tickets Available

brightonmark1234

Feb 9, 2010
Worthing
hi everyone can we sell out the last two home games and not have loads of emptys like there was on saturday

Albion’s penultimate home game of the Championship season is a little over a week away and Albion fans have extra tickets available for this game.

Paul Ince’s Blackpool side visit the Amex on Saturday 20th April – kick-off 3pm – and with the Tangerines sticking to their initial allocation of approximately 1,000 tickets, more will be on sale to home fans.

Albion’s most recent home game against Leicester City was a sell-out and with tickets selling fast, another big crowd is expected to support Gus Poyet’s players, for a game that could have a massive influence on the Seagulls’ play-off hopes.

Purchase tickets online now, call the ticketline on 0844 327 1901 or visit either of the club’s ticket offices, located at the Amex and in Queens Road, Brighton.

Tickets are also available for the last game of the Championship season, when Albion host Wolverhampton Wanderers on Saturday 4th May – kick-off 12.45pm.

The result of this game is likely to determine the Seagulls’ play-off hopes and Wolves’ fight against relegation from the second tier of English football, so secure your ticket now.

Buy tickets online, via the ticketline or in person at both ticket offices, located at the Amex and in Queens Road, Brighton.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Yeah come on people, we've ONLY pulled in 28,000 for the last 3 games.

We MUST do better.

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
hi everyone can we sell out the last two home games and not have loads of emptys like there was on saturday

Albion’s penultimate home game of the Championship season is a little over a week away and Albion fans have extra tickets available for this game.

Paul Ince’s Blackpool side visit the Amex on Saturday 20th April – kick-off 3pm – and with the Tangerines sticking to their initial allocation of approximately 1,000 tickets, more will be on sale to home fans.

Albion’s most recent home game against Leicester City was a sell-out and with tickets selling fast, another big crowd is expected to support Gus Poyet’s players, for a game that could have a massive influence on the Seagulls’ play-off hopes.

Purchase tickets online now, call the ticketline on 0844 327 1901 or visit either of the club’s ticket offices, located at the Amex and in Queens Road, Brighton.

Tickets are also available for the last game of the Championship season, when Albion host Wolverhampton Wanderers on Saturday 4th May – kick-off 12.45pm.

The result of this game is likely to determine the Seagulls’ play-off hopes and Wolves’ fight against relegation from the second tier of English football, so secure your ticket now.

Buy tickets online, via the ticketline or in person at both ticket offices, located at the Amex and in Queens Road, Brighton.

Your copy and paste is fine but why should you bother ?

Saturday was by any standards an excellent turn out and really not that many empty seats when one takes into account the safe areas (segregation) and the North West wrap around which does not yet have it's safety certificate.

If you look on television at other Championship grounds, it almost becomes a case of 'spot the supporters' as there are vast areas with no-one there.

I think we are doing incredibly well !

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
i wasnt moaning about it and we need to up the atmosphere as its been crap this season apart from a couple of games this season at the amex

Well considering last Saturday was a sellout, I'm not sure selling extra tickets to up the atmosphere is even possible.

brightonmark1234

Feb 9, 2010
Worthing
Your copy and paste is fine but why should you bother ?

Saturday was by any standards an excellent turn out and really not that many empty seats when one takes into account the safe areas (segregation) and the North West wrap around which does not yet have it's safety certificate.

If you look on television at other Championship grounds, it almost becomes a case of 'spot the supporters' as there are vast areas with no-one there.

I think we are doing incredibly well !
on saturday at the amex the atmosphere was crap

soistes

Sep 12, 2012
Brighton
Last Saturday was the largest attendance in England on the day, including the four premiership games. So not that shabby really.

Wouldn't it be better to encourage any STHs who end up not attending for whatever reason, pass their tickets onto someone who wants to come (given that the STH will be no worse off than if they left the seat empty, as quite a few did, even on Saturday)?

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Aug 8, 2005
Leave the OP alone. All he has done is repost the news from the seagulls website. Really isn't anything to moan at him about.

Some people may find it useful to know that more South Stand tickets are on sale.

If I think people are just picking on a poster I will ban them.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
Aug 8, 2005
I think were restricted to 28500 at the moment and probably to next season till the Council give the go-ahead when there happy about the transport able to cope.

We are, but if you read the opening post Blackpool have only taken 1,000

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
i wasnt moaning about it and we need to up the atmosphere as its been crap this season apart from a couple of games this season at the amex

Kuszczak: "At home we get the best support in the league and that helps massively."

Mileoakman

Aug 11, 2003
The name gives it away
Leave the OP alone. All he has done is repost the news from the seagulls website. Really isn't anything to moan at him about.

Some people may find it useful to know that more South Stand tickets are on sale.

If I think people are just picking on a poster I will ban them.

We're not picking on him G. The point is that we can't sell more than 28500 at the moment. We sold that or thereabouts for the last 2. There seems to be this misconception we can go to 30000+ now but we can't.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
Aug 8, 2005
We're not picking on him G. The point is that we can't sell more than 28500 at the moment. We sold that or thereabouts for the last 2. There seems to be this misconception we can go to 30000+ now but we can't.

Again, we can, because Blackpool are only taking 1,000 so to home supporters there is more available, and it's therefore a worthwhile thing to highlight to people, without the need to take the piss I would have thought.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
Again, we can, because Blackpool are only taking 1,000 so to home supporters there is more available, and it's therefore a worthwhile thing to highlight to people, without the need to take the piss I would have thought.

This.

Useful, relevant information about an upcoming match. I avoid the official site, because it's so terrible, so appreciate this sort of thing on here.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
Aug 8, 2005
This.

Useful, relevant information about an upcoming match. I avoid the official site, because it's so terrible, so appreciate this sort of thing on here.

As do many, because it is a complete turd of a website. Literally the only time I use it is to link through to buy tickets or check the fixtures.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here