Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Burton v plymouth

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
They're also away next Tuesday to Chesterfield which isn't far from Burton.

It looks like Plymouth are staying up which I'm pleased about as they've got some great fans and have been through the mill financially.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
picked up there results big time lately although still very close between the teams at the bottom.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
I went twice before Sheridan, and then went to the recent local derby. They are a team transformed, they played so well and never looked like losing, I was very impressed, great atmos from a full house and plenty of old fashioned derby stuff as well. Shame about the York result, but have beaten Southend away and Cheltenham at home recently. Still in the thick of it but should be ok if they continue to play as they have recently. If you do go to Burton you will be very welcome but it is a tough two games for them coming up.

Peever

Sep 5, 2010
Canada
I went twice before Sheridan, and then went to the recent local derby. They are a team transformed, they played so well and never looked like losing, I was very impressed, great atmos from a full house and plenty of old fashioned derby stuff as well. Shame about the York result, but have beaten Southend away and Cheltenham at home recently. Still in the thick of it but should be ok if they continue to play as they have recently. If you do go to Burton you will be very welcome but it is a tough two games for them coming up.
Was at that match as well. Good result good atmo! Police bit over the top... But gues that comes with a local derby.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here