Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Barrel of Fun running for local charity Whoopsadaisy

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
NSC's [MENTION=3788]Barrel of Fun[/MENTION] is running for Brighton based charity Whoopsadaisy. It's a fantastic charity, so if you're able to sponsor anyone running on Sunday, please consider Baz: Baz Baron is fundraising for Whoopsadaisy

Whoopsadaisy is a Brighton based charity providing Conductive Education for young children with cerebral palsy and other motor disorders. As a parent of two children that attend Whoopsdadaisy, my experience is that the money donated to Whoopsadaisy goes straight to providing sessions that will improve the children's lives long term.

Here's a couple of pictures of my son (and fellow albion fan) attending sessions at Whoopsadaisy:

Whoopsadaisy-2.jpg

Whoopsadaisy-3.jpg

Thanks!

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
All the best to Barrel Of Fun and everyone else running the Brighton marathon on Sunday. :thumbsup:

My brother's got autism so sponsorship for charities is a very worthwhile cause.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Thanks Durlston.

Thanks for the thread. He looks a little smasher and it is an honour to run for such a great charity.

Hampered with injuries and PGCE stress/work, but going to try and enjoy it. See you at the start!

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Thanks for the thread. He looks a little smasher and it is an honour to run for such a great charity.
You're welcome, and thanks. Now call all your friends and family and get them to sponsor you, because there's no point in you running if you're only raising £30 :)

See you at the start!
Yep, I shall be at your office for a group photo :)

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
You're welcome, and thanks. Now call all your friends and family and get them to sponsor you, because there's no point in you running if you're only raising £30 :)

Yep, I shall be at your office for a group photo :)

Disappointing total so far. I know there are a fair few who said they will back me, but haven't as yet. Will pester them otherwise it is going to be an expensive run for me!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here