Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Amex Concourse Sale

ssbhafc22

Sep 22, 2011
My friend who works in the club shop and from what I see on the OS that the club are having a concourse sale at the Amex this coming Friday evening and Saturday morning!!!

Apparently lots of shirts are going cheap and you can also get the green shorts for the away kit!! Also lots of tops and football socks as well, might be worth a look especially if you have a 5-aside team as you might be able to get a full kit dirt cheap!!

Concourse Sale on Friday Saturday

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
There's not going to be a lot of replica kit left, last night at the kit sponsors dinner they were dishing out the old away shirts with the heat pressed B&H Jobs logo. The home shirts are in such short supply that there were no matchworn shirts available and the players have been instructed not to give theirs away to ensure they last till the end of the season. That said, there are XXXL & 5XL left, and kids sizes.

Ali_rrr

Feb 4, 2011
Utrecht, NL
There's not going to be a lot of replica kit left, last night at the kit sponsors dinner they were dishing out the old away shirts with the heat pressed B&H Jobs logo. The home shirts are in such short supply that there were no matchworn shirts available and the players have been instructed not to give theirs away to ensure they last till the end of the season. That said, there are XXXL & 5XL left, and kids sizes.

You can get 5XL?

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
Sounds like it's going to be a glorified jumble sale. But then it is another excuse to go to the Amex.

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton

On the way out, I spoke to two people who worked for the club, a man and a woman - I don't know what their roles are, they were already talking to my mate when I joined the conversation. Anyway,they were asking if we were coming tomorrow and corrected me when I suggested that there were only daft sizes of replica kit left. In an "ooooh no there isn't - I know something you don't know" kind of way.

I also said something along the lines of "Is it going to be silly prices" and they said "Yes. VERY silly."

Take from that what you will, but it might just be worth a trip based on that.

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
They used to do this at Wolves at the end of each season. You could pick up loads of training stuff very cheaply. When their old kit manufacturer went into the baselayer market I picked up loads of decent Canterbury baselayer tops for only a few quid each.

Great stuff - I still use one of the tops for playing rugby.

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
[MENTION=18794]seagullondon[/MENTION] is queuing up at the AMEX already.

It is nice camping outside the shop, the WSU Waterslide is coming along nicely

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here